Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww.... he's so cute & he's gotten so big!!

Bucky's return put a smile on my face today. But the last thing to make me smile was walking into my house after picking the kids up from school & smelling the apples in the crockpot. The whole house smells like cinnamon, butter, apples, & sugar.

Oh bucky, he is so adorable. I remember when mine were like that, but, they had to go and grow up.:LOL:

I smiled too when bucky came back to us:)
The last thing that made me smile was, Thursday is my Friday, so, today is the last day of this week!! WOOHOO and it's payday:LOL:

crewsk said:
But the last thing to make me smile was walking into my house after picking the kids up from school & smelling the apples in the crockpot. The whole house smells like cinnamon, butter, apples, & sugar.

Yippee, Crewsk - you're making the crockpot apples. Let us know how they turn out. :)

buckytom said:
seeing the halloween pics of my boy.
but then again, he makes me smile everyday, no matter what.

This is what made me smile today.

mish said:
Yippee, Crewsk - you're making the crockpot apples. Let us know how they turn out. :)

I will! I'm getting ready to dig into one in a few minutes. I left out the raisins & put a caramel into the center of each one. I can't wait!!!

awwww what a cutie bucky! You're a great dad!!

I went to the dentist... and I only have one
tiny cavity. So small that he doesn't want to fill it!
Yippee. I don't have to go back for six months! ( I hate going to
the dentist)

Had to just giggle over Pds and her dentist:LOL: And got a huge smile over Bucky's little guy...He is a beautiful little boy...How lucky you are Bucky..
kadesma

kadesma said:
Had to just giggle over Pds and her dentist:LOL: And got a huge smile over Bucky's little guy...He is a beautiful little boy...How lucky you are Bucky..
kadesma

so...kadesma, can we have the honour of seeing your Cade, Carson and Ethan when you got a chance???
5.gif

I smiled, this evening while I was walking across Piazza Vittorio, someone's big Lab look-alike dog ran up to me, with a big stick in his mouth, wanted me to play with him:-p

urmaniac13 said:
so...kadesma, can we have the honour of seeing your Cade, Carson and Ethan when you got a chance???
5.gif

I smiled, this evening while I was walking across Piazza Vittorio, someone's big Lab look-alike dog ran up to me, with a big stick in his mouth, wanted me to play with him:-p
Licia, I have no idea how to put up a picture, but, I'll get my daughter over here and see what we can do..I'd love to share my boy's with everyone..
kadesma:)

We had snow today!! That made me smile (hubby wasn't smilin' though!) :)

Bucky, your boy is so cute!! (glad you're back-you've been missed)

Our heater part came in the mail!

I've been so cold. It made me smile to know
that tonight Paulie can fix the furnace!!! Yipppppeeeee!!!

my boy learned how to give kisses, this time without his binkie inserted. he was standing behind me on the couch, and i thought he kissed the back of my head, so i asked him to kiss me on the cheek, which he promptly landed a big, wet, baby kiss. then, quite aware and knowing that he did something cute, he smiled, tilted his head over, and shrugged his shoulders. i think he already is figuring on how to use this new trick to get his way...

Awww, aren't they cute when they're little, bucky?
Until they grow up:devilish: Mine are 18 and 20 now and they are so bad:LOL:

Our computer is fixed! It ended up that the router was fried and somehow a bunch of settings got switched. So DH's friend had a spare router he gave us and got everything up and running again. Yea! :)

Hey, we should create a new corner in this forum, "Buckytom's oh so cute photo gallery"!!
We never get enough of his lovely pictures!!:wub:

Bucky,
Your son is adorable! He just made me smile. I hope to see more of his pics in the future. I will try to post pics of my toddler soon.

Last thing that made me smile was my friend's phone call. We just met in September, during an outing at my neighborhood park, and she and her family happened to be there. We share the same interests: cooking, family and we're both former elementary teachers, which is way too unusual to ever find someone like that. We were planning our Pampered Chef meeting for Monday night and our outing with our toddlers next week. She is surely heaven sent!

Dina

Last edited:
Bucky.. there's no way anyone could think your boy is a tough guy.
He's just way way too cute.

You should enter him in a "cute baby contest"

He'd get my vote for sure!!

I smiled
today when I finished my Christmas
shopping for Paul's side of the family. We
will deliver everything when we go to Oregon for Thanksgiving.

We're having Christmas at home this year. We get to wake up
on Christmas morning in our own bed!!! I can't tell you how HAPPY that makes me. Mom and David will be here too. It'll seem a little weird with only the four of us...we're used to Christmas in Oregon where there is 20-30 people. But.... I really need a Christmas at home where I'm the MOM and not the daughter in law. Yippeeeeee! We'll have a tree for the first time in the new house and we've been here for three years! I get to decorate and cook and plan and have a blast! I'll prbly have the neighbors come over for dessert either on Christmas eve or Christmas night. I'm so excited!!:):):)

pdswife said:
We're having Christmas at home this year. We get to wake up
on Christmas morning in our own bed!!! I can't tell you how HAPPY that makes me. Mom and David will be here too. It'll seem a little weird with only the four of us...we're used to Christmas in Oregon where there is 20-30 people. But.... I really need a Christmas at home where I'm the MOM and not the daughter in law. Yippeeeeee! We'll have a tree for the first time in the new house and we've been here for three years! I get to decorate and cook and plan and have a blast! I'll prbly have the neighbors come over for dessert either on Christmas eve or Christmas night. I'm so excited!!:):):)

You will love it too. You won't want to do anything else.
We would go to one family and then the next every year. It feels good not having to rush and get things done at home and then drive somewhere else.
My family has Christmas mostly on the weekend before because they all have too many grandkids and want to do their own thing too. We have Christmas Eve with the inlaws.
It's so much easier that way and you have time to be with your own little group.

Back
Top Bottom