Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I picked up Sammy (my grandson, 7 yo) from school yesterday, as I do everyday.

As we drove away, he asked me "Grandpa-what are you eating under there?"

Of course my response was, Under where? Of course, to a 7 year old my response was "underwear", and he laughed and laughed, and so did I:LOL:
I told this to my 6 year old Fisher, who laughed and laughed. He made me repeat it a few times so he could remember it. He said this joke is "hilarious"!

Calling my dd today and wishing her a Happy Birthday! She thanked me for raising her so well. She is 32 today and I am so proud of her!!

Barb

Ah, homecook....isn't it great when you start getting some "return on investment"? My son and daughter take many opportunities to tell me what a good mom I have been to them (ages 37 and 39), and I love hearing it. Great kids!

I saw my surgeon today and got those pesky staples removed. He was very impressed with my improvement. I kidded him about being such a troublesome patient (two surgeries, infection, transfers to another hospital, etc.) and he said no, he thought I was very "patient" with the whole thing and admired my strength! I smiled at his pun and the fact he really meant it.

Hubby telling me if I really wanted to go to Africa for six months...he'd missed me but if I really thought it was important I could go.

I should have mentioned this last night, a message that smoke king sent me.... I am sooooo not worthy of such kind words!!!!

LBP... it is nice when someone takes the time to know you and think of you!!!

I should have mentioned this last night, a message that smoke king sent me.... I am sooooo not worthy of such kind words!!!!

LBP... it is nice when someone takes the time to know you and think of you!!!
Sattie,
with you kind words are the only words to use.
kades

My friendship with both Sattie and Kadesma (and LEFSE, and GRK, and so many others, you know who you are)

It puts a smile on my face just knowing you all are out there....:)

Back
Top Bottom