Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my son (who is six) .. called me after school to tell me he got
student of the month .. i am quite the proud daddy ..

thank you all .. he is so proud of himself .. its really great to see him like this ..
the school he goes to is very hard .. he is learning things in first grade that
most fourht graders dont know .. so we are very proud .. he even called his GaGa and PaPa to tell them .. and he hates the phone ...

my daughter called from hawaii. she is vacationing there. she is having a wonderful time and really deserves it. she has been working three jobs for the past year. it made me smile to hear the excitement in her voice. :cool:

PICKLES comic strips

Reading the daily PICKLES comic strip always makes me smile or even LOL. :chef:

I went to give each of my daughters $1 for the "extras" they can get at lunchtime, my middle daughter said "No Mom, I already have $2 in my backpack, if I take another $1 from you that would be a bad "influhmunce" for the other two". I started giggling and she said "Oh, I mean "influlunce", AAHH, I mean "influence". It was SO cute listening to her working it out. :)

way to go, luvs!!!! if you get it, do it the best you can. you're in that groove in your 20's where you make the path for the rest of your life. focus, and don't blow it. :)

lol, lefse. well said!

pds, do you get many unfriendly messages? somehow, i doubt it. except maybe a few bear huggers.

lol Bucky... come to think of it... I only get unfriendly messages from the bear huggers here. The messages on facebook are all nice and friendly! But... I only let people leave me messages there who I know will ONLY say nice things. : )

way to go, luvs!!!! if you get it, do it the best you can. you're in that groove in your 20's where you make the path for the rest of your life. focus, and don't blow it. :)

lol, lefse. well said!

pds, do you get many unfriendly messages? somehow, i doubt it. except maybe a few bear huggers.

what is a bear hugger?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom