Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
commercials, they make me smile, like the one I just saw, a cute little Boston terrior had an oopsie on the wood floor after the children watched something on tv that scared the poor little pooch.........so cute........

Finding out at my eye appointment that my eyes are showing no signs of diabetes damage at all. Not the least little bit. That definitely made me smile. :) I will be getting glasses next week. They are bifocals, but I don't have to wear them all day, just when I am on the computer, reading, or doing close work. Hey, wait. That is all day! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

Barbara, that is such good news. I bet that it was such a relief to find that out. The thing that made me smile today was the sun. It felt so good to feel the warmth of sun today after the last several days of cold weather. I actually wore short sleeves today!!

Barbara, that is such good news. I bet that it was such a relief to find that out. The thing that made me smile today was the sun. It felt so good to feel the warmth of sun today after the last several days of cold weather. I actually wore short sleeves today!!
It definitely did make me feel good. I wasn't really expecting it to be a problem, but it was good to hear that it was even better than I had expected.

We are just having an extended summer here. It is finally cooling off a teeny bit at night, but most nights it hasn't been getting that cool. Right now it is almost 1:00 a.m., and it is 58 degrees F. Usually by now I have to wear a sweater much of the time during the day, but I haven't even needed one much late at night when taking the dog out.

:)Barbara

The last thing that made me smile...
It's 4 in the morning and as I'm mixing my dog's breakfast at the kitchen counter all I see out of the corner of my eye is her jumping continuously up and down (higher than the kitchen counter) and me thinking is she ever going to grow old. I certainly hope not! By the way this is an 85lb. lab, so feeding time is not exactly quiet time.
She's just like me, she lives to eat, not eats to live.

Getting the Magic Jack all set up and knowing I'll be able to call home all I want for FREE!!!

what made me smile today?...........how about putting about 10 people under the table laughing at my recollections of being a 1st grade teacher in Louisiana.........one was from South Africa and she had tears coming out she was laughing so hard........maybe I should be "RoseAnne from KZ"..........yeah, I'm a ham.......freely oink to it..........the other story was how they do women's exams over here.........sorry, ladies, but you'll really appreciate your next gyn apptmt..........there are NO (as in Nyet) robes to put..... on paper or otherwise.... and there is Nyet sheet to protect your nether regions.........they point to "Trigger" the horse and you lay down and giddyap in the stirrups..........yes, the office is spotless......and the gyn is the fastest gun in the west.......she was great........but modesty is out the door........I love to make people laugh....keeps everyone from crying........right??

An email from a person very dear to me
A PM from a person very dear to me
A wonderful, late night conversation over coffee, on the back porch with my DW
The realization after said conversation,of how lucky I am to have my DW
The anticipation of the pitter-patter of (8) little Jack Russell footsteps around the house again very very soon
The thought that tomorrow is resrved for me and my runnin' partner (grandson Sammy age 7) just for us-we're going shopping for a turtle (and maybe a Starbucks)
and finally, knowing that all of you will be here tomorrow, and we can do it all again!!

An email from a person very dear to me
A PM from a person very dear to me
A wonderful, late night conversation over coffee, on the back porch with my DW
The realization after said conversation,of how lucky I am to have my DW
The anticipation of the pitter-patter of (8) little Jack Russell footsteps around the house again very very soon
The thought that tomorrow is resrved for me and my runnin' partner (grandson Sammy age 7) just for us-we're going shopping for a turtle (and maybe a Starbucks)
and finally, knowing that all of you will be here tomorrow, and we can do it all again!!

are you really a guy??? you can come and give my DH lessons in sensitivity any day.........what a lucky woman your DW is.......:LOL:

My son, last night. He has no school tomarrow (friday) due to a teacher planning day and although he has a small homework assignment to due over the weekend, he came up to me about 30 minutes before we do homework and rubs my back and says,
" Mom you look tired, if you want to skip homework tonight I won't mind. "
Ah, that sweet talkin' man of mine!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom