Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my little boy calling me today just to tell me 'something'. not that I understood him, his mommy had to tell me what he called with such enthusiasm about. he just rattled something off, obviously happier than butter on toast, but whatever it was, he was delighted:wub::in_love::heart:

Hearing the Joy in Lefse post after that sweet telephone call.
And smiling that we found just the right house for our son to move into and it's close to home

kadesma;)

My son, last night. He has no school tomarrow (friday) due to a teacher planning day and although he has a small homework assignment to due over the weekend, he came up to me about 30 minutes before we do homework and rubs my back and says,
" Mom you look tired, if you want to skip homework tonight I won't mind. "
Ah, that sweet talkin' man of mine!

Well, I was about to write something else, then came across this post, so now this post is the last thing that made me smile :LOL:. So funny.

......So, did he get out of doing the homework? :-p

rub my feet and I'm your kitty.......not going to happen......DH won't touch feet.........too bad for him...........:LOL:

My DH knows that when it comes to my feet his life is in grave danger if he touches them. Can't stand anyone to touch my feet. Can't even stand to have them covered with the blanket when I sleeping. He thought he was being funny one morning when he got up before me and covered them while I was sleeping and I came out of a sound sleep and snapped at him for it. The next night I painted his toe nails fire engine red while he slept. He learned his lesson, especially since I hid the nail polish remover too.

Our 6 month old puppy, Junior, is pretty much deaf. He seems to be able to hear some very high pitched sounds if they are loud enough, but nothing else. Anyway, I was cleaning off the front porch and going through my other dog Bella's toy box. I came across a squeaky toy she got a couple of years ago. She was afraid of it because the squeak is really loud and piercing. Well, when I squeaked it, Junior's ears pricked up and he came running! He was sooo excited. He worked and worked at it til he figured out how to make it squeak. I've never seen him so carried away with a toy. He played all afternoon with it and he's sound asleep now - totally exhausted. Anyway, it made all of us smile to watch him "hear" something!

Did you say chocolate? that's one thing that would put a smile on my face today.
yep I say chocolate almost everyday.
it makes my skin smooth, irons out the wrinkles, lengthens my hair, causes it to be shiny, helps my blood go through my veins with ease, makes me brilliant, shines my shoes and grows my fingernails, no, really:wacko:

my face is smooth and my hair is not gray and it's not due to chocolate.......:):) I hate sweet things unless it's something like sherbert.......I think that it's due to genetics.......grandma was 88 when she died and she didn't have a line in her face.....she always wore one of those Laura Engall's prairie bonnets when she went outside.....still enjoy your sweets though......who know they may actually help......

I woke up to the scale saying 142.6 ~ down from 146.5 more pounds to go but, it's a start and to Paul making his wonderful sunny side up eggs! It was a nice way to start a Sunday morning!

Apparently hubby made a mistake... Otis is not dead !! The cat was sitting on the porch just now ! I gave him some food and water . I am so happy to see him even tho I can't pet him or pick him up ( he runs away)

My parents took my boys for the weekend, they came home right before I got home from work. They just about knocked me over running at me to say YOU"RE HOME!!!.....
Either they missed me a whole bunch..... or.....
it was the bag of McDonald's I was holding........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom