Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deelady's news just made me smile! Congratulations!

My first smile today was once again Cubbie and one of the cats. When I got up to take my shower, Cubbie took my spot on the bed. Tony walked up to Cubbie and walked all the way around him, sniffing his ears and his back. Finally he stopped and sniffed Cubbie's paws, and then he started biting one of Cubbie's toenails! Cubbie wasn't quite sure how to react!

:)Barbara

Oh Dee I just saw this!!!!
YAY!!!!
So happy for you.

My last smile was from a couple of my GOOFY DC friends!!!

My oldest sons kindergarten class is going to a nursing home on halloween to trick or treat & spread some smiles to the residents there. So for the last 2 weeks I have been asking him what he wants to be for halloween.....I even took him shopping for a costume. Well this very mature little boy told me "I dont want to be anything, I want to be Nicholas!" I just had to smile & tell him that, that is the best thing he could be!!:heart:

My hubby just emailed my from his brand new blackberry-like device which he got this weekend. He just wanted to tell me how proud he was of me (I sent him a text that I got all the phone calls he needed me to make done and was making the dessert for our usual "Tuesday night out with friends".

The fact he takes time out of his really busy day to lift me up like that does more than make me smile, it fills me with humble love!

Just found out my fiance is coming home from Iraq next week!!! He wasn't suppose to be home till Jan.!!!! :clap::w00t2::wub::wub:
So now we get to spend at least one Holiday with him before he has to go back!!:mrgreen:

Dee, just learning this from you. ( I don't visit this threat. I'm so silly most of the time I could have my own thread)

I'm just so happy for the both of you. Home isn't home unless it's with loved ones. Many blessings to you both.

deelady, that is such great news!!! Enjoy your time together to the fullest! Tell him thank you for all he's done.

Barb

Awww thank you, you guys are the best!!:wub:
And we most certainly will be cherrishing EVERY SECOND!!

{{{{{{HUGS ALL AROUND!}}}}}

The last thing that made me smile.. I smiled to myself when I thought about all the things that Nick has done for me.. the little things. Like when I said I felt like I was fighting something, he went to the tea store downtown and bought me some fresh echinacea... when he took care of me last night before I drove back this morning, even after being away at a military exercise.

Deelady, I knew there was a reason for the glorious sunset that I saw tonight that totally illuminated the sky and lit it up with a myriad of reds, pinks, and oranges.........I dedicate to you my wonderful sunset and thank G. for the safe return of your son and have a wonderful reunion with him! :)

yay dee!!!! thank him for us, ok?

last night, my son was a little upset that one of the girls in his class liked his best friend, and not him. he got teary and said that he wasn't going to marry her, just 3 or 4 of the other girls. and our next door neighbor's girl, and my wife's friend's daughter.

so as we were putting him to bed, i told him to cheer up and remember that you don't have to buy the cows if you're getting the milk for free. :)

my wife just rolled her eyes and told him to say goodnight.

That was beautiful Expat, thank you!
But he is not my son he is my fiance and he has not yet returned...next week! So any prayers for his safe trip home would be greatly appreciated!!:):)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom