Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching my son jump into his car, that has no heat, after we told him it would be too cold, and sit for about 5 minutes before he got into my car. :eek:)

Yes it is pds! Mine dosen't say things like that often but when he does, it just makes me melt.:rolleyes:

Well, my dad just made me smile too. He called to ask if the kids had read The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe yet. He bought it today & said that we could have it when he finishes reading it (he normally sticks to old western & war books). The Chronicles of Narnia was one of my favorite series of books when I was a kid. I hope TC & Savannah enjoy it as much as I did!

Sad sad sad!!
Wish everyone had a relationship like pds!! The green eyed monster comes out when I read her posts :eek:) Lucky girl!!

Aidan makes me smile all morning.

His tiny 2 year old body just went to the fridge and got out a full gallon of milk to carry into the living room. He is too cute. Grunting and holding on to that heavy milk with all his might. I wish you guys could all see him.

Daughter and I went to see the latest version of Pride and Prejudice, one of my all-time favorite stories. She wants to read the book now (this is the kid who hates to read.)

texasgirl said:
Sad sad sad!!
Wish everyone had a relationship like pds!! The green eyed monster comes out when I read her posts :eek:) Lucky girl!!

Reading this.
Thank you Texas.. ya made my heart smile.

I know how lucky I am
and I thank God everyday
for my husband. :)

Reading the posts about what others are doing for those less fortunate this Christmas...It makes me smile and warms my heart...
kadesma:)

texasgirl said:
If I want romance, I have to read a book.

Looks like I can just log on and read this thread! Voila! :LOL:

oh, and I am thankful it is sleepy time, and tomorrow is Tuesday, and NOT MONDAY!!! woohoooo!

Last edited:
Watching Dillon (6) troddle up the sidewalk when I dropped him off at school today.....its like 14 degrees here and he was bundled up and looked like a miniture sumo wrestler with clothes on :LOL:

ok, i want to see new pics of dillon, and of corazon's aidan, and sierra cook's doggie.

what made me smile today was this guy finally started to call me daddy. it was more like daa-ee, but it's a start.

i wonder if they make nemo pj's in 46R?

Back
Top Bottom