Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
ok, i want to see new pics of dillon, and of corazon's aidan, and sierra cook's doggie.

what made me smile today was this guy finally started to call me daddy. it was more like daa-ee, but it's a start.

i wonder if they make nemo pj's in 46R?

Bucky's post made me smile! Isin't it great when they start calling you mama or daddy(whichever the case may be)? I loved it when my kids started calling me but now I'm trying to find ways to change my name & keep them from finding out what it is!:LOL:

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I am squealing and cooing over your adorable son, Bucky! Too cute!

I agree, this thread makes you smile (and act like a 2 yr old throwing a happy tantrum), especially when there is family pics! Love it! :angel:

crewsk said:
Hubby calling & asking me if I knew how beautiful I am when I'm sleeping. :in_love:

We seem to have a romantic bunch on our hands this week, dh came home from work with a dozen roses for me.:wub: :blush: :flowers: :w00t2: :kiss: :brows: :clap:
I was able to take out those dusty vases and put roses in 4 places around the house. I don't remember the last time that happened!

buckytom said:
ok, i want to see new pics of dillon, and of corazon's aidan, and sierra cook's doggie.

what made me smile today was this guy finally started to call me daddy. it was more like daa-ee, but it's a start.

Ok Sweetie, say A u n t y W a s a b i. Good boy!

StevieH

pdswife said:
We went on our last hike of the year today. It was UP UP UP UP UP! Too much for little old me. Saw some beautiful things though so it was worth it. I was smiling big time when I saw the car after coming back down.

As the Beatles said - "All you need is love" Truer words were never spoken

Steve

buckytom said:

He's sooooooooo adorable Bucky! Treasure these moments before you know it they're grown up and in college. My oldest just turned 19.......I still can't believe how fast the years flew.
I'll work on posting a few pics tomorrow.....I'm on the laptop and DH is taken over the main computer where my photos are stored.

corazon, your boy is absolutely adorable. what a great smile! he must be some little character.

btw, mom.ini is a windows file containing several tsr and dll files required to raise such a happy little boy. (sorry, couldn't help a computer nerd joke. :) )

cartwheelmac said:
Last thing that made me smile is when I saw how much karma I had!

Cameron

So can we now call you "Karma Cameron":ROFLMAO:

The last thing that made me smile was finding out I have something in common with another member here. :mrgreen:

Aaaahhhh, Bucky and Corazon made me smile with such heart stealing photos!!
img_201188_0_fb2e5cab7e5cd1ed480142118e361efb.gif

By the way, you guys call me principessa, repeat after me... priiii-nnnn-ciiiii-pe-sssssaaaaa....

It snowed a few inches here today- perfect snow to play in! But, it is like 9 out, with a wind chill in the negative. The little one wanted to play outside, and I told her she could for about 15 minutes. I went out to tell her it was time to come inside, and she had asked the neighbor if she could borrow his shovel to clear the sidewalk "cause mommy wears nice clothes and high heels to work" and she didn't want me to slip.... :angel:

That's so nice!

I smiled a minute ago when David called and said he'd come to dinner tonight.

I smiled to read Pds post and think about her smiling cause David is coming for dinner. :LOL:
I also smiled as I watched Ethan run up to Cade to hug him when he came in from school today...
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom