Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to a friend's party tonight and another couple haven't seen me in about 6 months. I came waltzing in with no cane and went up and down the stairs with little difficulty and strutted over to them. They both hugged me with tears of joy in their eyes. It is really fun to see people's reactions to my new found freedom!

Now, this really makes me smile!!!!

We had a date at Starbucks this morning and while sitting in front of the fire sipping coffee... I realized again how lucky and how happy I am. Life is good!

went to the supermarket today - tons of people, everyone in a rush, looking for the cheapest.. and in the middle of all was a small girl, I guess about four or five years, sitting in the shopping card singing christmas carols..

that was such a nice thing, she made my day ;o)

pds,
I wanted to start the morning as you did, but the Starbucks at the shopping mall wasn't opened when I went there - okay... there is no fire.. und no DH with me... but a coffee would have been great ;o)

*lol* you know I instinctivly wanted to answer you with a question? (wich I actually did.. but it wasn't the one that came to my mind... :D )

The shopping mall isn't open on Sundays, as almost all shops in G.. but I bought some nice things for breakfast and have my coffee at home ;o)

It's funny...or sad maybe but I even answer Paul in question form!!

Breakfast at home can be wonderful too! Enjoy!!!

The fact that my wonderful loving hubby thought enough to buy himself a present from me because he knew I couldn't get out to get something without him anyway. He gave me the bag and let me wrap it while he wrapped mine. He even feigned surprise when he opened it. Which insisted on doing because I needed "a little Christmas right this very minute!". I will be smiling about this for a long time.

Oh, by the way, he loved his little gift....and I did mine as well! But he (and all of you) is the best gift of all.

Paul's staying home again today... another day with hubby is something to smile about!

Laurie...tried to give you karma for the above posting but I've given too much out again....

I have three makosh being baked. Two in the oven and the third on its second rise. Yahoo--I finally found enough gumption to get it done!

I promised myself that I would. Now, I can surprise Mr. Fazekas.

I have much to smile about these days but the last thing was a beautiful Christmas card that came in the mail from a lovely friend here at DC. I'm grinning like a fool!

We had xmas music on at work and Up On The Roof Top came on, that was one of the songs my 19 yr old DD sang in her kindergarden concert. Alls I could picture is her trying to snap when they sang "click, click, click" and the face she made while trying to do it. I couldn't stop smiling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom