Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Babe! Did I tell you lemon pound cake is my all time favourite? That put a smile on my face....and then a frown because I can't have any!

Well now several things made me smile yesterday I made a chocolate cake and Ethan and Olivia each had a very large piece and my Ethan said to me Ma I love everything you cook wow 4 years old lady killer already;)
The super bowl YES!!! STEELERS:clap:
I never or very seldom eat sweets, but tonight to celebrate the big win I treated DH who's team lost the big one to a banana split ahhhhh yummy
Seeing LP here is heartening..Let me now the outcome missy:)
so this gal is one happy MA
kades;):)

need i say more than STEELERS!!!!!
i missed thier one rally, then another, so i'm going to thier parade to take pics.

My "daughter" finally called me after six months and we had a really long wonderful conversation. Nothing was said of the issues that separated us, no plans were made to get together, but it was just so good to hear her voice. Really there is a big huge smile there, it is just hidden behind the tears of joy and relief!

My "daughter" finally called me after six months and we had a really long wonderful conversation. Nothing was said of the issues that separated us, no plans were made to get together, but it was just so good to hear her voice. Really there is a big huge smile there, it is just hidden behind the tears of joy and relief!

{{{{{{{{{{Miss Laurie}}}}}}}}}}}

EDIT: Wait!!! That ain't enough!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Miss Laurie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

the last thing that made me smile was the fact that i was able to eat some delicious food and not feel guilty...then i killed it by thinking of the gym...ugh. lol.

my daughter called me, too, only it's been about 10 days and she wasn't asking for anything:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

aww, laurie, that is awesome!! don't let that happen again.

aww, laurie, that is awesome!! don't let that happen again.

Well, I am not saying everything is good. She and her hubby betrayed our trust big time and will have to earn it back. But it was good to talk to her. We shall see what happens from here.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Babe! Did I tell you lemon pound cake is my all time favourite? That put a smile on my face....and then a frown because I can't have any!

one of mine two, it was really good and is all gone. wish you could have had some with me. gave some to a friend, and the handyman brought his kids over sunday. they are three of them, and we all had cake. it was made with a reg. cake mix with add ins. not quite as dense as i like but tasty still. :chef:

For those that know me these pictures tell all about my latest smile. We finally have a bedroom after almost 3 months (the flood was November 12th)! Violet has already laid claim!

Attachments

• BedroomFloor1.jpg
    BedroomFloor1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 165
  • BedroomFloor2.jpg
    BedroomFloor2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 155
  • BedroomFloor3.jpg
    BedroomFloor3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 153
  • NewBedroom.jpg
    NewBedroom.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 150
I am SO happy for you Laurie! What a cutie, Violet! That is the same spot Cubbie always takes! He lies all over the bed, but that is his favorite spot (I have a wedge there to keep my feet up, and I think he likes being a little elevated)!

I love your floor! It has given me a big smile too!

:)Barbara

Thanks, Barbara. We don't have the room all done up yet, but it already feels like home. Tony reminded me that we really haven't had a real bedroom for 2 1/2 years because we moved our huge computer desk in there and two bookshelves when we had borders. I can't wait until all the rooms are done and we have the whole house to ourselves. Then you won't get the smile off my face!

Thanks, Barbara. We don't have the room all done up yet, but it already feels like home. Tony reminded me that we really haven't had a real bedroom for 2 1/2 years because we moved our huge computer desk in there and two bookshelves when we had borders. I can't wait until all the rooms are done and we have the whole house to ourselves. Then you won't get the smile off my face!
Take your time and savour way the room grows around you. Make your own..If you want to get rid of anything I'll take the dog on the bed, I'l missing my Maggie. The floors are beautiful :) enjoy,enjoy,enjoy
kades

Thanks, Kades. But sorry, the dog on the bed stays. I would be totally lost without her. While I love both of our mutts, she is definitely "my dog". Every time I cry out in pain or just cry, she is there to comfort me. Another reason to smile!

Thanks, Kades. But sorry, the dog on the bed stays. I would be totally lost without her. While I love both of our mutts, she is definitely "my dog". Every time I cry out in pain or just cry, she is there to comfort me. Another reason to smile!
Ahhh, my little Maggie would get on the bed, If i would cry she would crawl on her bellie til she got close than would scoot onto my lap, put her head on my knee, when she could get the chance she would sit up stretch he neck and I'd get the biggest kiss,then she would try to wash my face..She was the only dog I've had who loved only me..she was polite to others, but she was all mine.
kades

Well, I am not saying everything is good. She and her hubby betrayed our trust big time and will have to earn it back. But it was good to talk to her. We shall see what happens from here.

Ohh, I can understand that one. I hope all gets better then. Maybe they have grown up now.

Back
Top Bottom