Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's not 100% certain yet but let's just say Darla and I brought back more than fine wine and memories from Paris:angel:

Actually, I was talking about fabulous christmas ornaments. HA, just kidding. Yea, they can swim. They're like little Olympic champions!

when dw started baking, for lack of a better term, she said it was from a wonderful romantic vacation to maine, and that i was just the best.
so i replied "yes, i practice a lot when i'm alone..." :)

(completely ripped off from woody allen)

sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes sizzles. that is wonderful, how old is your boy?

Last edited:
Thanx PDS. Gonna get the word from the doc next week I think. Until then I'm sworn to secrecy. Like that's gonna work LOL

pdswife said:
lol... don't worry. We DC members can keep a secret!
We won't tell anyone. lol
img_205711_0_2fe2e5cdaffd14b37655442006742ae1.jpg
,,,,,,,,,,Did you hear the news about Home Chef?

My six year old grandson who is staying with us this week told me when he gets old enough to drive, he is driving me to New York City. I thought that was sweet, but I don't think I will go.:mrgreen:

One more day till we leave on our Christmas vacation to Dallas and San Antonio. YEY! I can't wait to do some shopping at the San Marcos outlet shops and five days of "no cooking" for me. This is my reason to smile today. Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
licia said:
My six year old grandson who is staying with us this week told me when he gets old enough to drive, he is driving me to New York City. I thought that was sweet, but I don't think I will go.:mrgreen:

we have lots of 6 year olds behind the wheel here licia!! :)
or at least they drive like 6 year olds, especially during transit strikes. who needs bumper to bumper traffic heading in to work at 4:30am?

the last thing that made me smile was my parrots antics, again. after a 16 hour shift yesterday, dw and i went to see santa with my boy, and shop. then we went home, had sushi, and then had the excitement of finding out the washing machine was broken, and of course full of water. so, after laying on my back in wet carpeting, trying to fix the purge pump, louie started in. first, imitating my grunting and cursing from getting up and down for tools. then, imitating my wife and i trying to teach my son to speak, and perfect imitations of many of his toys. then, as i was blindly trying to find the tools i was using behind me on the floor, i realized beethoven was picking them up and running away and hiding them. i thought i was going nuts for a while, knowing i had just put down the tool, until i turned around quickly and caught the little thief. all i could do was laugh.

Last edited:
When the dr said "it's a lymph node no need to worry, no need to come back of another year!!!"

I smiled when I read Pds good news and again when I got hugs from all three of my boys, plus several kisses,chocolate and all:LOL:

kadesma

Thanks Kadesma!
You always say nice things. I like that!

I'm glad you got all those chocolatey hugs!

Back
Top Bottom