Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
watching my DD dance to the cake song on the baskin robbins commercial!!

Katy,
As for the DC family, well, I can't say enough about them. Just get well and know you are cared for at home and online.

Thank you for that sweet message. And I know it's true. I think the first few days home, full of adrenaline and happiness, absolutely sapped me and I pretty much slept all weekend. Didn't even pull out the puter. And I know how good it makes me feel to help, but I always thought "well, it's just spaghetti, or whatever". I never knew it meant so much. Every time I come here, someone makes me smile. Thank you so much for that.

Thank you for that sweet message. And I know it's true. I think the first few days home, full of adrenaline and happiness, absolutely sapped me and I pretty much slept all weekend. Didn't even pull out the puter. And I know how good it makes me feel to help, but I always thought "well, it's just spaghetti, or whatever". I never knew it meant so much. Every time I come here, someone makes me smile. Thank you so much for that.
When you smile, it makes us smile with and for you. Glad you rested and slept..It does so much good.
kades

seeing my oldest granddaughter. the look on her face, after she did chores for me. a million dollar smile
Isn't that precious? My two oldest grand sons, Cade and Ethan have taken to opening the car door for me, giving me their little arms to help me out, then offering to carry my purse..Every time they do, it just bring the biggest grin to my face..WOW, talk about feeling special.
kades

just reading yins' posts. & knowing i won't be labelled in messages to me as 'unintelligent' or 'uneducated' for saying 'yins'.

just reading yins' posts. & knowing i won't be labelled in messages to me as 'unintelligent' or 'uneducated' for saying 'yins'.
When we call others names, what does that make us? Don't let it bother you. Do as my dad use to say to me, just consider the source. And know, just seeing you here makes me smile.
kades

When we call others names, what does that make us? Don't let it bother you. Do as my dad use to say to me, just consider the source. And know, just seeing you here makes me smile.
kades

Me too! I actually get wonderful smiles from your "luvsisms" as I like to affectionately call them. Stay exactly as you are!

oh, my, kades & laurie, you're so excellent! you both often make me grin: laurie, your love of cakes, kades, the kiddos, sigh, i luv this place. :)

I am smiling today because I had faith when I could have just given up on myself and people and it all worked out. GIG and I am doing a jig!

kades

the source is gone now, so i'm relaxed 'bout the situation. luv ya, kades!

the source is gone now, so i'm relaxed 'bout the situation. luv ya, kades!
luvs, we often bump into a "source" the best thing for me is to turn and walk away. Just keep smiling..... love you too:)
kades

Back
Top Bottom