Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay!!! I actually felt good enough last night to put together a large heart-shaped brownie with multicolour candy coated mini chips on top for our youth group for Valentine's Day today. They loved it.

See above. :)

my Dad gave me a very loud 'congrats!' on school. classes began again on tuesday. my Dad is very sparing when complimenting. that was kind of him.

When my Tax Man told me today that I was ahead of the game by $25.00 ! and then he charged me $130.00
I think I lost on that one...lol

Just finding out (in the middle of the grocery store on a cell phone) from my favourite niece that I am going to be a great auntie!!!!! Made my day, week, year!

And here I would have thought you were already a great auntie, superb even. So does this make you a a great Great Auntie? I better stop here, it could get wacky if I don't.

Thanks, Frank, that is very sweet of you! Actually, that is what she said on the phone when I said "I am going to be a great auntie". She said "you already are to me!" I am so excited!

Waking my son up for school and seeing his bedhead hairdoo. It looked like he did a headstand on his pillow and spun around several times to finish it off.

He looked adorable, took all my strength not to burst out laughing. Not something you want to do when you wake him up. He's not a morning person, nor is he a school person.

WOW! Me again!

Got a wonderful surprise at a parent/teacher conference. My 7th. grade son is reading at the 10th. grade level. I am so proud of him.
Then got to reminisce with his teacher, we graduated together back in 1978.

WOW! Me again!

Got a wonderful surprise at a parent/teacher conference. My 7th. grade son is reading at the 10th. grade level. I am so proud of him.
Then got to reminisce with his teacher, we graduated together back in 1978.
Don't they just make you so darn proud? Congrats to your son..
kades:)

Back
Top Bottom