Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am happy for you Luvs!

I agree with GOAMK!

But my lastest smile came today when I put on a new skirt and top to go to church and my wonderful hubby told me I looked beautiful! After weeks of looking like the blimp with fluid, I finally felt beautiful!

watching our 54 year old daughter showing us tonite how she plays Wii.....especially the skiing one.....actually I guffawed out loud.....is that the same as smiling?????

jake is finally getting me an engagement ring! 9 years together already!
laurie, thanks! the shower was great, she got plenty of baby items!

jake is finally getting me an engagement ring! 9 years together already!
laurie, thanks! the shower was great, she got plenty of baby items!
It's about time sweetie. You deserve the best.
hugs,
kades:)

when my son called to check on my health. i sometimes forget what a great son he is. especially when i am having a pity party , that no one cares.
Well, you need to just forget that thinking and let us give you hugs and show you we care. So just stop it right now.
kades

My next door neighbour's granddaughter, who is 5, came for a visit after supper yesterday. She does this quite often and it is always a delight.

This time she went into the back yard, which DH hasn't gotten to because of the kitchen renos and job change, and came in with some "flowers" for me - dandelions, some white weeds and some of my early chives for greenery. Then she wanted me to put them in the "pretty vase" a red cranberry glass antique I bought for my Mom when I was 7 at a rummage sale. I did as told and then when she left took the flowers back outside and washed the chives and laid them for drying. She played with the dogs as usual, and asked if she could change their names because she liked hers better. I told her that sure, she could but they probably wouldn't come to them.....they did! After an hour, she finally said it was time to go.

I may not have my own children or grandchildren but I am so blessed that others feel so comfortable with me....it is mutual. I am still smiling.

Finding out that my beautiful 5 year old grandson won an award at school for excellance in writting... He's so much like his Mimi... :LOL::LOL:

Thank you... We are so proud... ;):)
You should be:) I have 6 grandkids and I tell you we are so proud of them. The one I watch everyday is wonderful and bright. Plus he is a beautiful boy, big blue eyes with long black lashes. My mother was crazy about her bue eyed angel faced boy. He is so proud of being called that. Here i go again bragging;) Sorry I won't start about the others. YET

You should be:) I have 6 grandkids and I tell you we are so proud of them. The one I watch everyday is wonderful and bright. Plus he is a beautiful boy, big blue eyes with long black lashes. My mother was crazy about her bue eyed angel faced boy. He is so proud of being called that. Here i go again bragging;) Sorry I won't start about the others. YET

Brag brag brag brag brag :) My grandbabies live in colorado (my daughter is rotten :LOL:) but they will be coming here in july, and moving back next year... I love them soooooo much!!! ;);)

Back
Top Bottom