Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went to see the movie Sky High with our best friend, Christi, and her two little boys. Watching the boys (age 5 and 2) watch the movie had us all smiling for a long time! The old couple behind us was enjoying them too. One little example--When one of the previews ended, Devin (2) waved at the screen and said, "Bye-bye." Ryan sat with his mouth wide open during some of the action scenes! They were so cute!!

:) Barbara

last thing to make me smile, just now...MUdbug and her comfy pants:LOL: Way to go girl:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

last thing to make me smile...getting up to a clean kitchen after a sunday dinner around here:LOL:
kadesma

Seeing the trailer for a remake of "The Shaggy D.A." that I saw when I was little. This one looks to be funny! Starring Tim Allen

"Meeting" James's aunt and uncle today for the first time (by phone). James didn't know their address or phone number and hasn't talked to them in years. We found their address and phone (great site to find people (or businesses)--www.theultimates.com) and called them today. They were so nice! We also got their kids' numbers, so James is in the other room talking to one of his cousins right now. :mrgreen:

Barbara L said:
"Meeting" James's aunt and uncle today for the first time (by phone). James didn't know their address or phone number and hasn't talked to them in years. We found their address and phone (great site to find people (or businesses)--www.theultimates.com) and called them today. They were so nice! We also got their kids' numbers, so James is in the other room talking to one of his cousins right now. :mrgreen:

Wow, that's great Barbara!! I don't have many family that isn't right here. James must feel good to find lost family!:mrgreen:

It was great! I got to talk to his aunt and uncle and one of his cousins. His cousin said that she hasn't seen James in 12 years. James has really missed all of them. Hopefully we can go out and see them someday soon. They live in Colorado.

someone gave me abercrombie jeans in 00, nice cut & $80-120 less for me! i just spent $200 on a pair of jeans, so this was a much-loved gift.

my son kept shouting "DAADEEEE. DAADEEEEE" today whenever i walked away from the shopping cart to look at stuff in costco.
it was pretty funny. we were beginning to worry a little because he's not speaking anything but jibberish yet, except an occasional mommy or daddy. but shouting daddy today put my mind to rest for at least today.

Memories are great arn't the Texasgirl??

I smiled this morning when Lily Lily Queen of cats
decided that she needed an extra 5 minutes of morning loves.
She just loves attention in the morning.

phinz said:
Last thing that made me smile? The nice, dry, dirty Ketl One martini I had with my Vitello Melanzano tonight. :)

oh, ketel one is my new fav! I bought it as a gift for the boyfriend, then dumped him before I gave it to him! It is soooo smooth.... or maybe it is the malicious thought of me drinking it instead and not wasting a penny more on him! :LOL: Now, that, makes me happy... at least for the next few hours....

Back
Top Bottom