Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wtg, 'bug!!!

today's smile was from signing my boy up for cub scouts for his first time, and filling out the application to become a scout leader.

i can't wait to start scouting again!

Ok, I actually made myself smile. LOL Really it was the thought of my daughter's face when she reads what I just wrote to her at Facebook that made me smile. I was talking about Christmas gifts (I have been trying to get her to send me their sizes). I ended by saying "I'm sure I could use some things, but I'm not the type to hint. Ok, I have to go fold all our ratty, holey towels now. ;)"

:mrgreen:Barbara

I just smiled when I checked the online TV guide and found 4 new episodes of shows I like all in a row. Now I have to decide if I play with my puzzles during commercials, or work on the afghan.

The afghan is big enough to keep my legs warm and I'm at a place where I can pause, plus it isn't chilly.

Okay, puzzles it is. I like the new to me Jigsaw Sudoku.

I just smiled when I checked the online TV guide and found 4 new episodes of shows I like all in a row. Now I have to decide if I play with my puzzles during commercials, or work on the afghan.

The afghan is big enough to keep my legs warm and I'm at a place where I can pause, plus it isn't chilly.

Okay, puzzles it is. I like the new to me Jigsaw Sudoku.
I absolutely LOVE puzzles!

Shrek...he made me smile so he could see my new teeth. They are pretty!
Awwwwwww!

wtg, 'bug!!!

today's smile was from signing my boy up for cub scouts for his first time, and filling out the application to become a scout leader.

i can't wait to start scouting again!

Bucky, you really are a great Dad! Because you are enjoying your son's childhood as much as he is!

I had to smile when I saw that Babe was making "Mushrooms Gratin" for dinner. It is amazing when one person wants and likes my recipe, but there are so many of you here. I love when my food pleases others. That's the only reason I cook.

My other smile came today when I bent down to get something out of the dishwasher and I wasn't dizzy! Maybe this strange procedure really does work!

thanks very much, lp. i never realized how much fun childhood was until my second time around, and i've got a great boy to share it with. :)

i'm smiling because it shows the goodness in your heart, lp, that you enjoy other people liking your food and recipes so much.

I had to smile when I saw that Babe was making "Mushrooms Gratin" for dinner. It is amazing when one person wants and likes my recipe, but there are so many of you here. I love when my food pleases others. That's the only reason I cook.

My other smile came today when I bent down to get something out of the dishwasher and I wasn't dizzy! Maybe this strange procedure really does work!

That procedure does sound strange, but we'll keep our fingers crossed that it is working for you.

QUOTE: LPB "My other smile came today when I bent down to get something out of the dishwasher and I wasn't dizzy! Maybe this strange procedure really does work!"

I'm so glad for you. It sure didn't take long.

Shopping today and getting more mushrooms. :)

I smiled when I woke up...ow!...but, I had to sleep sitting up and when I woke I had a kitty on each side with their chins on my legs. They've never done this before.

I'm feeling very smiley after my shopping trip. I got everything on my list but enchilada sauce. None there. Plus, I got a couple of things on my wish list. AND, I have a good amount left over thanks to a refund of my cable deposit!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

And no backache today:LOL::LOL::LOL:.

It made me smile when I found out Princess Fiona is now following my blog!

Also reading about her waking up and finding her kitties sleeping with their chins on her legs! So sweet!

:)Barbara

I was wondering when you would notice, Barbara! LOL! I'm starting at the beginning.

Last thing that made me smile:

My dentist appointment! Weird, huh? I realized I never have to be afraid of the dentist, ever again!!!

He was pleased, he said most people come trudging in the next day looking like death warmed over. I told him I was only bouncing because I needed the bathroom...LOL! I'm healing well, Dr. Jared said it looked like he did the work 5 days ago, not yesterday.

I feel good today, I'm staying on top of the pain and will be trying out some soft, solid food in a bit. I have to relearn how to chew and not bite myself...meanwhile, I would love some of Uncle Bob's Porterhouse.

I am smiling at the image of her royal Ogreness, Princess Fiona, chowing down on Uncle Bob's Porterhouse with her brand new teeth! :mrgreen:.

I was wondering when you would notice, Barbara! LOL! I'm starting at the beginning...
I noticed yesterday but just thought about it today. I love writing, but I sometimes need a good kick in the pants to get me started, so I'm relying on you and Laurie to do that! :mrgreen:

I'm glad your dental work recovery is going well!

I am smiling at the image of her royal Ogreness, Princess Fiona, chowing down on Uncle Bob's Porterhouse with her brand new teeth! :mrgreen:.
Me too!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom