Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laurie, they are very sweet. I can see the boxer in there. Our Peanut is Lab and Boxer.

These are the other smile makers in the family...Lucky & Scamp (needing me to finish her trim) and Peanut. Lucky was a stray that we adopted, Scamp flew in all the way from Montana, and Peanut was adopted from the local animal welfare group.

Attachments

• LuckyNScamp.jpg
    LuckyNScamp.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Peanut_01.jpg
    Peanut_01.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I just noticed I've been sitting here with a smile pasted on my face, just answering/posting. Lots of people online at the same time. No sooner answer one, read another, then go back and read new answers. DC people make me smile.

I just noticed I've been sitting here with a smile pasted on my face, just answering/posting. Lots of people online at the same time. No sooner answer one, read another, then go back and read new answers. DC people make me smile.

I have the same thing going on...I love it here!:wub:

Don't we love our pets... Here is my Mexican boxer Ace. Not a chance to get away without taking him in the truck.

Attachments

• volume II 034.jpg
    volume II 034.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 165
paste a big big smile on my face. heard a truck out front. looked out , it was a truck with gardening tools on it. called out to the driver, do you do yard work. yes, he said. i have been trying to get it done for a month. he only charged me 30 dollars. said he will do once a month for 25 dollars. can't beat that. he and his helper did a great job. tipped him five dollars. my yard looks great. happy smile

Listening to two different conversations from the office at work...talk about mixed messages! Both conversations sounded like one, it was funny!

Nancy's description of Thomas chewing on the leather couch like he thought it was made of beef jerky made me smile.

:wub:Barbara

My re-shaped dentures...now I don't feel like I am gagging when I wear them, still have a couple of sore spots though. I do have a pretty smile!

:clap:OOOOOhhhhh, last post was 999. This one is 1,000:clap:

Wow, Head Chef!

This is the perfect thread for it. I'm smiling now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom