Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last for me:
Frank doesn't like my great Lindt Truffles Marc de Champagne, so they are all MINE!! :brows:

they are soooooo GREAAAT!!!

Cara, those sound yummy!

I have an awful cold, and I finally SLEPT well last night.... We will see what this evening brings....

Oh, and I met a reeeeeaaalllly nice guy! yyyaaaaayyyyy for me!!!! :rolleyes:

shannon in KS said:
Cara, those sound yummy!

I have an awful cold, and I finally SLEPT well last night.... We will see what this evening brings....

Oh, and I met a reeeeeaaalllly nice guy! yyyaaaaayyyyy for me!!!! :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better!! So, is this guy nice? What kind of job does he have? How old is he? Any kids?.................:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Just joking, the mother came out.:mrgreen: Hope you got a winner!!

Seeing the mother in Texas come out :) :)

and seeing two cute little faces peeking around the puter room door, just made me smile again:LOL:

kadesma

Yippeeeee Shannon!!!!
I'll send some happy "love" vibes your way.

The sun came out and it quit raining for awhile today!!!!!

Not the LAST thing that made me smile, but a very long conversation with my ds yesterday was very nice. We cover everything possible when we have such a talk. It always makes me smile for quite a while.

Last thing that made me smile....seeing my little one napping so peacefully. He looks like an angel.:angel:

At first I was grumpy when I heard the crows making noise at 5 am, but then I heard the song birds, a sure sign of spring, so that made me happy even at the hour! Oh and it was warm enough to take a walk without putting on heavy coats, boots, scarfs, gloves and hat!

Seeing Carson today, with his new big boy haircut, and watching him smile as we sang Happy Birthday to him

kadesma:)

brew me a cup cora?

i'm glad you resurrected this thread.

my boy makes me smile hundreds of times a day. being a dad is the greatest thing in the world. sometimes it terrifies me that something bad could happen to him, like when i heard on the news today about a 2 year old being shot and killed in his carseat from a stray bullet.
but, you can't live in the "gray twilight" of fear , so i realize that i've been given the greatest gift, along with a tremendous responsibility. and i wouldn't want it any other way...

T.R. - "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Back
Top Bottom