Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that should be listed as an example of optimism in the dictionary.

my smile today comes once again from my sprog.

i've obviously taken him out to dinner too many times. we were playing together, and when we took a cartoon break he gave me a dollar and said it was a tip for being an excellent dad. lol.

i'm going to save that dollar for the rest of my life.

That is priceless!! :angel:

PFs post about Latte' and Shrek.

Before that, Teddy Bear. My son had been putting him through his paces. When it came to 'show me your paw', he got confused and sat. When he finally got it right, my son said "Good Boy." An hour later when he told him to get up on the stool so he could put his leash on, he put out first one paw then the other. He finally got up on the stool and my son again said "Good Boy. Again he went through the paw routine. That dog has a one track mind. :)

that should be listed as an example of optimism in the dictionary.

my smile today comes once again from my sprog.

i've obviously taken him out to dinner too many times. we were playing together, and when we took a cartoon break he gave me a dollar and said it was a tip for being an excellent dad. lol.

i'm going to save that dollar for the rest of my life.

Thanks, Bucky! I only like the smell if it is faint...when it gets too close, I hightail it away!

Your smile and your boy made me smile and go, "Dawwwwww!" You can frame that along with what he said and show it to him when he's 16...:rolleyes:

I just phoned my daughter and tried to impersonate a telemarketer. She knew right off that it was me, but I kept it up anyway. Which became so pathetic that it had us both laughing our heads off.

I once sent an Invitation to my Mother for my Bris...she figured it out when she asked my Dad what was an appropriate gift for a Bris...:LOL: He enjoyed the laugh, too.

I smiled as I watched the mockingbird actually use the birdbath for his bath. What's that song about dirty birds walking south? Oh, Tennessee Birdwalk, I think. Oh boy. I needed another ear worm. :rolleyes:

I was sitting at my computer at work when I heard our Admissions director calling for Buster, her Australian Shepard. He was politely sitting behind me, waiting for me to notice him...he got double treats and I got big smiles.

A phone call I just got a few minutes ago. The cake was a big hit and a total surprise. He is still in shock. Can't figure why would someone he doesn't even know or ever met, would bake him a cake and the deliver it without even knocking on his hotel door. So the surprise worked. :)

A phone call I just got a few minutes ago. The cake was a big hit and a total surprise. He is still in shock. Can't figure why would someone he doesn't even know or ever met, would bake him a cake and the deliver it without even knocking on his hotel door. So the surprise worked. :)

Yea!!!!! I'm so glad it was a hit!:)

Yea!!!!! I'm so glad it was a hit!:)

My girlfriend said that he just went on and on. When she told him that knowing his wife was a diabetic, and that I didn't put the full amount of sugar in the frosting knowing this, he relayed that to his wife and she went for her third piece. :)

I was sitting at my computer at work when I heard our Admissions director calling for Buster, her Australian Shepard. He was politely sitting behind me, waiting for me to notice him...he got double treats and I got big smiles.

Dogs are the best for smiles!

We were watching a movie tonight and Violet was curled up on one end of the couch, then DH, then Joie then me. They both looked so peaceful and content I couldn't help but smile.

Dogs are the best for smiles!

We were watching a movie tonight and Violet was curled up on one end of the couch, then DH, then Joie then me. They both looked so peaceful and content I couldn't help but smile.

Buster is so sweet and very laid back. Bernice doesn't worry when he wanders off, she knows he makes it to where the treats are. He's only 3 months old and is so good. His eyes are khaki colored, a bit unsettling at first!:LOL:

Got to play outside with the 2 y/o nephew. Usually the bigger kids are out there too and he spends a lot of tine dodging them or getting run over. He had the yard, giant trampoline and playset all to himself today and was just tickled about it. He spent the first 5 minutes just running from one thing to the next, pointing at it, shaking his head like a crazy person and laughing his little butt off.

Got to play outside with the 2 y/o nephew. Usually the bigger kids are out there too and he spends a lot of tine dodging them or getting run over. He had the yard, giant trampoline and playset all to himself today and was just tickled about it. He spent the first 5 minutes just running from one thing to the next, pointing at it, shaking his head like a crazy person and laughing his little butt off.
Now THAT just put a huge smile on my face! Thanks, PAG! :)

Now that sounds like fun, it put a big smile on my face, too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom