Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheryl J said:
Oh my goodness....not 5 minutes after I typed the above post and hit 'reply', my other daughter called and told me she's expecting #3! Grandchild #6 is on the way, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! :wub:

Congratulations! Babies are such great additions to the family. :)

I saw one, lone firefly, not far from my front door. I guess firefly season is starting on the Island of Montreal. They seem like magic.

taxlady said:
I saw one, lone firefly, not far from my front door. I guess firefly season is starting on the Island of Montreal. They seem like magic.

Oh good! You got the one I sent! :)

It's so hot, have only seen a few here and there, but they are magic!

Last edited:
Thank you Kylie and purple alien giraffe. :) Yes, babies are the most wonderful newness in this world. :wub:

Taxlady, I've never seen a firefly. That must be pretty magical, I can't imagine.... :)

Thank you Kylie and purple alien giraffe. :) Yes, babies are the most wonderful newness in this world. :wub:

Taxlady, I've never seen a firefly. That must be pretty magical, I can't imagine.... :)

You now have me beat in the Grandchild department. Congratulations!

3 grown up and two still in grade school...but growing fast. 4 boys and one girl. The Girl is in college and close to graduation. One boy and his wife in the Air Force, the other has lost his way for a bit, but we are helping keep him on track.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Hmmm...have to fix that!:)

"How to Train Your Dragon" is now playing in Philly, I think. Live action robot dragons! Was on the Today Show. Super cool!

"How to Train Your Dragon" is now playing in Philly, I think. Live action robot dragons! Was on the Today Show. Super cool!
This Flying Remote-Controlled Dragon Actually Breathes Fire

original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom