Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smile? More like laugh out loud.

After enjoying a completely satisfying and delicious Thanksgiving meal, everyone was sitting around, um, "digesting." The adults, that is. The children, on the other hand, were playing like there was no tomorrow. Holy cow, I wish we could bottle up their energy.

At any rate, one of the granddaughters, age 6, asked me if she could show me a "move." I gladly replied, "Of course."

She then executed a perfect somersault. I praised her and commented on what a great somersault she'd just performed. She then sweetly informed me that they aren't called somersaults. That's what they were called in the "old times.":ohmy: They're now called "flips."

Guess I'd better break out my powdered wig and hoop skirt!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing like a 6 year old to make you feel old...:LOL: I always know I've said the wrong thing when I get, "Grandma!" and they roll their eyes. Funny, I get the same reaction from the nephews, too!

My Grandsons running toward me and yelling, "Grammy!" when we got to their other grandparent's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I absolutely live those boys!

Smile? More like laugh out loud.

After enjoying a completely satisfying and delicious Thanksgiving meal, everyone was sitting around, um, "digesting." The adults, that is. The children, on the other hand, were playing like there was no tomorrow. Holy cow, I wish we could bottle up their energy.

At any rate, one of the granddaughters, age 6, asked me if she could show me a "move." I gladly replied, "Of course."

She then executed a perfect somersault. I praised her and commented on what a great somersault she'd just performed. She then sweetly informed me that they aren't called somersaults. That's what they were called in the "old times.":ohmy: They're now called "flips."

Guess I'd better break out my powdered wig and hoop skirt!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geesh Katie and PF. Get with the program. Oh wait, you will be like a six year old some day again.

Okay, I am running away now. :angel:

Kylie1969 said:
Thank you my little buddy xxx

I will take a photo once they are all up to show you :)

Don't forget the babies in the garden while you have the camera out. :)

That is a picture of my babies in my avatar, but here are more.

This is Maddy, our little princess:

image-2281101077.jpg

And this is Cooper, king of the castle:

image-89575147.jpg

They are a great little couple. They are both seven years old, and have been married for four years!

Awww Chops, they are so adorable, I can see why they make you smile, thank you for sharing, just adorable!

Are they inside dogs?

Kylie1969 said:
Awww Chops, they are so adorable, I can see why they make you smile, thank you for sharing, just adorable!

Are they inside dogs?

Oh yes. They have a pen outside for when we are gone and it is nice outside. If it is nasty out, they stay inside. When we are home, they are wherever we are. They sleep in our bedroom. They have beds in the family room too so they can watch tv with us. :D

Awww that is lovely that they are such a part of the family, that is the way it should be when you have pets :)

Back
Top Bottom