Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a picture of my babies in my avatar, but here are more.

This is Maddy, our little princess:

View attachment 16399

And this is Cooper, king of the castle:

View attachment 16400

They are a great little couple. They are both seven years old, and have been married for four years!
What beautiful babies. I sure miss my little Maggie.I envy you your pooches. Love them a lot pats for both

kades

chopper said:
That is a picture of my babies in my avatar, but here are more.

This is Maddy, our little princess:

And this is Cooper, king of the castle:

They are a great little couple. They are both seven years old, and have been married for four years!

They are so sweet! I love dogs....

Since we are talking about dogs....

Spike just left with Teddy. They were here for about three hours. Teddy was getting restless. He wanted to sit on Spike's lap. So Spike was sitting in the computer chair and put his legs up on the stool, so that Teddy could have a platform to sit on. Spike patted his lap and Teddy got a running jump and misjudged. He jumped onto Spike's shoulder and right over the back of the chair. Poor Teddy was in shock. Spike and I were laughing so hard we couldn't help the poor puppy. He didn't get hurt, he just was confused. Spike patted his lap again and Teddy ran into the bathroom to hide. My side is hurting from laughing so hard and long. :angel:

Addie said:
Since we are talking about dogs....

Spike just left with Teddy. They were here for about three hours. Teddy was getting restless. He wanted to sit on Spike's lap. So Spike was sitting in the computer chair and put his legs up on the stool, so that Teddy could have a platform to sit on. Spike patted his lap and Teddy got a running jump and misjudged. He jumped onto Spike's shoulder and right over the back of the chair. Poor Teddy was in shock. Spike and I were laughing so hard we couldn't help the poor puppy. He didn't get hurt, he just was confused. Spike patted his lap again and Teddy ran into the bathroom to hide. My side is hurting from laughing so hard and long. :angel:

That is hillarious. I'm glad he wasn't hurt and was just confused. Hopefully it won't take too long for him to try jumping up again.

Kylie1969 said:
:LOL: :LOL:

Steve and I tell each other we love each other everyday, it is such a nice thing.

It sounds like you have a very happy marriage too Chops :)

Sounds like our marriages are similar. That is the way it is meant to be IMO. We are still newly weds after 32 years of marriage. We also tell each other we love each other each and every day. I would be lost without him. The two really did become one the day we wed. Great marriages are worth a lot of effort to keep that way. Glad you too are happy.

That is wonderful, we are certainly on the same page Chops ;)

32 years is great!! We have now been married for 8 years and looking forward to many more :)

Sounds like our marriages are similar. That is the way it is meant to be IMO. We are still newly weds after 32 years of marriage. We also tell each other we love each other each and every day. I would be lost without him. The two really did become one the day we wed. Great marriages are worth a lot of effort to keep that way. Glad you too are happy.

I understand exactly, chopper. Buck and I had 32 wonderful years before he died suddenly in 2008. We always told each other that we loved each other, especially when going away from each other for what ever reason. Even to go to the grocery store. We never knew when it would be the last time. Funny how that works out.

Glenn and I are the same way. My favorite time of the day is when we cuddle up in bed at bedtime, my head on his shoulder and my right hand in his left hand. Next is "I love you" and, then, asleep. It's magic.

My second husband was a commercial fisherman. We had a hard and fast rule. He is to never go out fishing if there is an arguement between us unfinished. You just never know if he will be coming home or not. They don't call it "the most dangerous occupation" for nothing. That came home to me the night they picked him up with just his watch and underwear on from the Atlantic. That rule made for some great making up though. :angel:

Shrek doesn't remember, but this past summer when he was in the hospital, I would kiss him every time I saw him, even with the tubes hanging out his nose. I snuggled up to him in the hospital bed the night he was so bad and got him to go to sleep.

Even to go do laundry or run to the store, a kiss and an "I love you" happens, each and every time.

Thinking about Shrek makes me smile.

Shrek doesn't remember, but this past summer when he was in the hospital, I would kiss him every time I saw him, even with the tubes hanging out his nose. I snuggled up to him in the hospital bed the night he was so bad and got him to go to sleep.

Even to go do laundry or run to the store, a kiss and an "I love you" happens, each and every time.

Awww

With all the celebrity marriages, divorces, fights, blah, blah, blah, it does my heart good when I hear of a good marriage. :angel:

And one for all the good marriages in this forum. It takes a lot of hard work to make a marriage work. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom