Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday, watching Cade race fish in the swimming pool while Carson played with a little water table we got for him and called, Ma,Ma, the kid is finally saying a word or two..We then went to a pizza outing for Cades t-ball team, watched that, ate and came home.Just being with these kids is what makes me smile every day.

kadesma:)

Hearing my sister say that she is really happy for me for getting a job and that she has been so worried about me. Though, it's not actually an apology, it's close enough for me!!! Plus, she gave me a couple of dresses that I really like and some dress pants as the job I got is business casual and I haven't had that kind of clothes in years.

texasgirl said:
Hearing my sister say that she is really happy for me for getting a job and that she has been so worried about me. Though, it's not actually an apology, it's close enough for me!!! Plus, she gave me a couple of dresses that I really like and some dress pants as the job I got is business casual and I haven't had that kind of clothes in years.
Now, talking about smiling, this just brings the biggest smile ever to my face!!! Sisters are sisters no matter what!!! Good for her and even better for YOU:)

kadesma

kadesma said:
Now, talking about smiling, this just brings the biggest smile ever to my face!!! Sisters are sisters no matter what!!! Good for her and even better for YOU:)

kadesma

Your right, she is my sister no matter what and I'll always love her. It just felt good to hear her say SOMETHING about what has happened.:)

texasgirl said:
Your right, she is my sister no matter what and I'll always love her. It just felt good to hear her say SOMETHING about what has happened.:)
Of course it does and it was a long time coming. My sister has a way of dragging her heels that drives me to distraction and an apopogy is never a I'm sorry, it's a turn around the park and a cold day you know where before she says anything. So rather than spend my time wringing my hands and grinding my teeth, I accept what ever she offers as her way of saying a simple I'm sorry or thank you. Life can be a bear if we let it. But, just look who came out on top!!! YOU:) YEAH

kadesma:)

Today my boss and I went to the printers to oversee the shipping off of most the documents for our PFH. Just minor mopping up to do (please, God) for at least the next 45 days.

mudbug said:
Today my boss and I went to the printers to oversee the shipping off of most the documents for our PFH. Just minor mopping up to do (please, God) for at least the next 45 days.
Now that deserves a huge grin:D you can come play a little now:LOL:

kadesma

Having Riley sleep from 10pm until 3am before he woke up to be fed! And Australia going through to the 2nd round of the world cup:)

Sofie just started clapping!!! Nathan and I sit there like maniacs yelling "YEA!" and clap and clap and she starts smiling and clapping and screeching "ehhhhhhhhhhh" (Alix, does this make her Canadian?!?)

Mrs. Mac, good for Riley! Sofie, at 7 mo has still only slept for 5 hours straight 3 times!:rolleyes: :wacko:

lol middie. too bad the canadian ones never outgrow it...

i wonder if french canadian babies say l' ehhhhhh?

Last edited:
My 3 year old dressed as Nacho-underwear over his pants, no shirt, a red cape and a mask. Just took the kids to watch "Nacho Libre". :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom