Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A friend who runs a very popular snorkel party boat tour in Mexico wears them all the time, along with his swim thong. :hmy:

Last edited:
Smiling? Nah!

I'm flat-out laughing.

So, the FedEx delivery truck pulls into the driveway, the driver appears at our door with a smallish box. Huh? I wasn't expecting anything, but the label has my name clearly and correctly printed on it. Okay. Thank the driver and head inside to open the mystery delivery.

The package is overall about 9x12 and perhaps an inch thick. I opened it to discover a (what?!) seashell bra.

I certainly don't remember ordering such a thing but, to be thorough, I went to my Amazon account to see if it showed up there as an open order. Nope. Then I checked my credit card. Not there either.

So, to be completely thorough, I called Amazon customer service and talked to a fellow there. Told him of my situation and, after he stifled a bit of a laugh, he checked and said no such item was showing up, in site of my giving him all the numbers on the shipping labels on the box. We both got a hearty laugh out of the puzzle and he told me to, um, dispose of the item as I saw fit.

Well, you know what? It's nearly Halloween, our anniversary is on Halloween, Glenn will be gone all day today helping his son and I have a feeling he'll need a little pick-me-up when he gets home.:devilish::D

Any questions?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That thing doesn't look like it would do much picking up!! Is it possible that someone else ordered it as a gift? Was there no packing slip?

Last edited:
That thing doesn't look like it would do much picking up!! Is it possible that someone else ordered it as a gift? Was there no packing slip?

Nope. No packing slip. Nothing.

I read every number and/or code on all the labels on the outside of the box to the customer service guy at Amazon. None of them were an Amazon code.

I'm really thinking someone who knows Glenn and me sent it as a gag gift for our anniversary.

No. No picking up or uplifting of any sort is possible with this fine, fine garment.:angel::ROFLMAO:

Smiling? Nah!

I'm flat-out laughing.

So, the FedEx delivery truck pulls into the driveway, the driver appears at our door with a smallish box. Huh? I wasn't expecting anything, but the label has my name clearly and correctly printed on it. Okay. Thank the driver and head inside to open the mystery delivery.

The package is overall about 9x12 and perhaps an inch thick. I opened it to discover a (what?!) seashell bra.

I certainly don't remember ordering such a thing but, to be thorough, I went to my Amazon account to see if it showed up there as an open order. Nope. Then I checked my credit card. Not there either.

So, to be completely thorough, I called Amazon customer service and talked to a fellow there. Told him of my situation and, after he stifled a bit of a laugh, he checked and said no such item was showing up, in site of my giving him all the numbers on the shipping labels on the box. We both got a hearty laugh out of the puzzle and he told me to, um, dispose of the item as I saw fit.

Well, you know what? It's nearly Halloween, our anniversary is on Halloween, Glenn will be gone all day today helping his son and I have a feeling he'll need a little pick-me-up when he gets home.:devilish::D

Any questions?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Um, just one. What color tail are you going to get?

Mertailor

:brows:

Attachments

• mermaids.jpg
    mermaids.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 733
This is quite very odd!

Do not try to put your husband in a skirt! Unless he is Scottish, of course. Ha!

With love,
~Cat

Smiling? Nah!

I'm flat-out laughing.

The package is overall about 9x12 and perhaps an inch thick. I opened it to discover a (what?!) seashell bra........................
That hardly looks like proper Gypsy attire. ;)

This text from DD relating a conversation that my granddaughter who turns 4 on Tuesday had with her dad this morning.

"Hahahaha Sophia just told Derrick "you're not going to the field birthday" and put her thumb up. "You're not going to the cupcake birthday!" And put her pointer finger up at him. "You're going to THIS birthday" andddd flipped him off bec of course the middle finger was next in line. Lol"

I had to ask DD what a "field" party was, apparently the pre school is going on a "field trip" tomorrow and DD is bringing cupcakes to celebrate granddaughters bday. Gotta love those toddlers! Cracked me up!

This text from DD relating a conversation that my granddaughter who turns 4 on Tuesday had with her dad this morning.

"Hahahaha Sophia just told Derrick "you're not going to the field birthday" and put her thumb up. "You're not going to the cupcake birthday!" And put her pointer finger up at him. "You're going to THIS birthday" andddd flipped him off bec of course the middle finger was next in line. Lol"

I had to ask DD what a "field" party was, apparently the pre school is going on a "field trip" tomorrow and DD is bringing cupcakes to celebrate granddaughters bday. Gotta love those toddlers! Cracked me up!

That's down right funny! Another Tuesday Birthday...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom