Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was checking gas prices along our route to FL earlier today. Richmond VA was at $2.75! I kinda remember seeing a $2.60-something but danged if I can remember where! In any event, the prices will change in the next week day or two. I remember them fluctuating like crazy back in OH.

:eek: Wow. It's been $1.144 ($4.34/Gal) or so around here over the last week.
I always check the gas prices when I visit my MIL in Cornwall, Ontario. It's not as easy to compare as it sounds. I use "supreme". There is variation in how much more "supreme" costs than regular. It varies here too, but it's usually not as much more here as it is in Ontario. :wacko: And to add to the confusion, Ultramar and a few other stations have 3 cents off on "supreme" on Thursdays.

I always check the gas prices when I visit my MIL in Cornwall, Ontario. It's not as easy to compare as it sounds. I use "supreme". There is variation in how much more "supreme" costs than regular. It varies here too, but it's usually not as much more here as it is in Ontario. :wacko: And to add to the confusion, Ultramar and a few other stations have 3 cents off on "supreme" on Thursdays.

Check out gasbuddy.com. I use it all the time when we are on a road trip. Or even around here.
They have an app for all the popular smart phones.

Check out gasbuddy.com. I use it all the time when we are on a road trip. Or even around here.
They have an app for all the popular smart phones.
I have been using Gasbuddy for a few years. I don't remember if I bothered to get the app for my Android phone. I had it on my iPhone.

Too often, people don't bother to report the price of "supreme". Sometimes they even get it wrong. I think it's that they think they know how much more it costs/litre than regular. There is someone who keeps doing that for the prices at my local Ultramar and he doesn't put the lower price on Thursdays.

I have been using Gasbuddy for a few years. I don't remember if I bothered to get the app for my Android phone. I had it on my iPhone.

Too often, people don't bother to report the price of "supreme". Sometimes they even get it wrong. I think it's that they think they know how much more it costs/litre than regular. There is someone who keeps doing that for the prices at my local Ultramar and he doesn't put the lower price on Thursdays.

Oh supreme.....for that our prices are about the same. I've been watching diesel lately as I'm in the market for a new car and have narrowed it down to the VW Jetta diesel or the Chev Cruze diesel. I drive around 500km a week and need something more fuel efficient.

I got a letter from my apartment's management advising me that I'd been overpaying my rent for awhile and have an $85 credit to take advantage of this month!!!:LOL::clap:

This:

Attachments

• .facebook_1495574436.jpg
    .facebook_1495574436.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 158
I got a letter from my apartment's management advising me that I'd been overpaying my rent for awhile and have an $85 credit to take advantage of this month!!!:LOL::clap:

Spike does that deliberately. It upset the office something fierce. I messes up their bookkeeping. He just keeps on doing it until he is ahead for one months rent. It happens about twice a year. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom