Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spike does that deliberately. It upset the office something fierce. I messes up their bookkeeping. He just keeps on doing it until he is ahead for one months rent. It happens about twice a year. :angel:

I do it with the knowledge of the office, they know that I will be caught up each December. Gives me extra cash when I need it.

img_1316685_0_ba3ce60a2cd49bf2d78cb84de6442dd9.png

I was coming off the elevator at work and there were three women waiting to get. One of them complimented me on my blouse and said it was the perfect color for my eyes. It made me smile and I thanked her. As I walked away I heard one of the women say, "That girl is so nice," and another say, "Mhmm, and so pretty." The woman who had complimented me on my blouse added, "She's beautiful *because* she's nice." What a wonderful compliment, to be beautiful because I'm nice. Made my day.

I was coming off the elevator at work and there were three women waiting to get. One of them complimented me on my blouse and said it was the perfect color for my eyes. It made me smile and I thanked her. As I walked away I heard one of the women say, "That girl is so nice," and another say, "Mhmm, and so pretty." The woman who had complimented me on my blouse added, "She's beautiful *because* she's nice." What a wonderful compliment, to be beautiful because I'm nice. Made my day.

"Beautiful", "Pretty", "Nice". We're going to need a picture of that blouse.

That is great PAG!

I must be downright gorgeous!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I LOVE that blouse, PAG, it's just my style, too. And what a beautiful lady you are. Such nice things to hear from strangers on an elevator, that would have made my day, too! :)

Last thing that made me smile big was yesterday....it was my birthday and I spent it with my daughter and grandson - he's 3 and is just beginning to understand the concept of birthdays, and I got so many little grandson hugs. :LOL: :wub:

Last edited:
:angel: One for you! Pag, that has to be one of the loveliest complements you will ever get. Niceness shines right through on some folks, and you are one of them. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom