Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also love that video. Someone who loves dance did such a great job on that. It is synced so well, even the lips sync with words sometimes.

I recall, when very young, seeing Gene Kelly tapdancing to Singin' In The Rain (on TV). The exhilaration was infectious and I took up tapdancing (much later on, as an adult)...well, for a while! (Hard work!)

What made me smile today was something quite odd and not usually found to be amusing.

I was about to enter a food store when I saw an elderly lady leave. The alert buzzer system went off as she passed it. She was holding a packet of smoked salmon....not even hiding it in a bag!
330618.gif

She walked away in a kind of dithery manner...
I wasn't sure whether she might have been afflicted with something.

I suppose it was her age and not hiding the produce that made me gasp and chuckle!

My great-granddaughter (who is 4) calls my daughter-in-law grandma and she calls me grandmother. I love it.

My oldest granddaughter got very confused when she was trying to learn what to call me. She ended up with Gana. Gran from some of the kids and Nana from some of the others. I swear all 17 kids have their own name for me.

Now if I can just remember what my real name is.

Grandmother is an impressive title to bestow on someone, by such a little tyke. :angel:

My baby brother and family called this morning on Facetime (video on the phone). I was in the four seasons room. My three year old nephew noticed the woods through the window behind me, along with one of the tropical hibiscus plants directly behind my chair.

His question was, "Auntie Dawg, are you sitting in a tree?"

My baby brother and family called this morning on Facetime (video on the phone). I was in the four seasons room. My three year old nephew noticed the woods through the window behind me, along with one of the tropical hibiscus plants directly behind my chair.

His question was, "Auntie Dawg, are you sitting in a tree?"

:LOL: That's a good one, Dawg - I just love kid-isms! My 5 year old grandson Tyler was helping me put things away in the linen closet the other day and saw my rarely used ironing board - he asked me if that was my surfboard. :ohmy::LOL:
Obviously no one in the family irons. LOL

:LOL: That's a good one, Dawg - I just love kid-isms! My 5 year old grandson Tyler was helping me put things away in the linen closet the other day and saw my rarely used ironing board - he asked me if that was my surfboard. :ohmy::LOL:
Obviously no one in the family irons. LOL

:LOL: I think an ironing board could be used to surf, Cheryl! We do want pictures!

Nothing makes me happier (at that moment in time) when I get my shipment of coffee. I e-mail my order one day, get a reply the next telling me it's on it's way, and I usually get it that 3rd day. I love that it's such a small coffee supplier that they roast the green beans and bag them right before they send them on their way. Caffeine Heaven! (Love some of the names, too. Rattlesnake Gutter Brew, anyone?)

Attachments

• 2016-03-03 23.54.02.jpg
    2016-03-03 23.54.02.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 111

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom