Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I reconnected with my best friend growing up recently. Yesterday I called her & we spoke for the first time in about 9 years. I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day! I didn't realize how much I really missed her until I actually spoke to her. We were glued to each other from the day we met in 3rd grade until shortly after high school.

Paul's Aunt Mary is one of the best cooks that I know. She was born and raised in Greece and is a pro at all the Greek dishes.

Last night we had her daughter over for dinner and I made Greek meatballs, Greek green beans with tomatoes and roasted potatoes. Athena, wants to learn how I make the green beans because they are so much BETTER than her moms!!! Yippeeee!!!!

Athena brought her college roommate with her and even though she only took a few bites of every thing she ate everything she took. Athena told me that this was the first time she's ever seen her friend ( she's known her for over a year) clean her plate!

I guess I'm learning how to cook!

You must have whipped up one mean dinner there girl, and that makes me smile:)

kadesma, Way to go Pds!

I just got through to the Compliance Dept of the Comptroller of MD....been trying for 2 weeks! And I got a kind, sweet, understanding woman who had tons of patience with my ignorant questions.

Yippee and a HUGE smile here.:ROFLMAO:

Getting through to the government shouldn't be so difficult.

To all of you who have children good job. They are your jewels take good care of them. :)

buckytom vbmenu_register("postmenu_320067", true);
Certified Master Chef

Bucky all I have to say is Great Job Man. I Love Kids ! :cool:

Kids Make me smile ! :rolleyes: Parents who Brag on their kids get a Hug from me ! :ohmy:

This picture of me and two of my closest friends (that's me in the middle) at Dragon*Con this weekend.

Attachments

• pushbuttons1.jpg
    pushbuttons1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 224
vagriller, when I got home from work I found that HH had done the laundry (he took today off).

does that mean we have to be extra nice to them?

Whew. I've been gone for almost a week and am behind on the times but am now back! Bucky & va- Thanks for posting the photos! Your boys put a big smile on my face! What a couple of cuties! And I love hearing the stories you both post about them too.

And because you all know I can't resist, here's my family. They can always make me smile! This was a hike we went on last week. The mountain in the backround is Mt Baker, I heard it has the record snowfall for the country.

Attachments

• mtbaker.jpg
    mtbaker.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 195
corazon90 said:
Whew. I've been gone for almost a week and am behind on the times but am now back! Bucky & va- Thanks for posting the photos! Your boys put a big smile on my face! What a couple of cuties! And I love hearing the stories you both post about them too.

And because you all know I can't resist, here's my family. They can always make me smile! This was a hike we went on last week. The mountain in the backround is Mt Baker, I heard it has the record snowfall for the country.
Now this picture really makes me smile...You all look so happy.

kadesma:)

vagriller said:
This morning my son was walking on the wood floor with my wife's heels. Clop, clop, clop. Always makes me smile!

gave me my laugh for my day!
my buddy's kiddo put my several" heeled candies on. she's barely 4 and i'm 25 in an 8.5! cute, we took a pic of her.

Last edited:
I forgot about something that really had me laughing the other day. My son has had a small stuffed kitten for several years. Both his other favorite animals have names, so we asked him what the kitty's name was. He said "Chickenfine." Then he said "do you think that's funny?"

that's cute vagriller. i can't wait till my boy starts talking sentences. ndoes he also like to carry a handbag around on his shoulder when he's wearing mommy's heels? (i'm not worried...quite yet. :neutral: )

cora, great pic!!! aidan looks like a real character, and your hubby looks like the athlete you've mentioned.
and i'm straining so hard to see your face the pixels on my monitor are splitting into red/blue/green.
stop being so modest. you look very pretty, in three colors of dots...

buckytom said:
cora, great pic!!! aidan looks like a real character, and your hubby looks like the athlete you've mentioned.
and i'm straining so hard to see your face the pixels on my monitor are splitting into red/blue/green.
stop being so modest. you look very pretty, in three colors of dots...
lol bucky! Look in the members photos in about 5 minutes. I'll post my favorite picture of all time and you'll be able to see my face without it being just dots.

you are right about Aidan though, he is quite the character. He's a little goofball. Though, poor guy, both the kids woke up with a cold today.

Back
Top Bottom