Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night my 2 yo ate 3 (very small) bowls of the soup I made! The 4 yo refused to eat, but baby girl made my night! 8 yo had 2 bowls. YAY!!!!

Seeing Da' Boys at 11-1!! GO COWBOYS!!
Sorry to all the haters, but, I had to. I love my boys. Even TO. I was on the TO hating bandwagon, but, he is really doing good. It isn't all me me me now either when he's talking with the press. He's done really well here. I didn't think he would last a year!! LOL

Finally after a year of getting use to each other after all these years,and now both thrown together as retireeeeee's:LOL: I had to smile as I watched DH coming out from under the house, where he is putting in a line so I can have my dream cook top a wolfe gas one...He was covered in dirt and cobwebs, but had a big grin..He was checking the line to make sure there was no leak any place and by george he did it and no leaks!!! Yippee, I can hardly wait to give it a try...

kadesma;)

Finally after a year of getting use to each other after all these years,and now both thrown together as retireeeeee's:LOL: I had to smile as I watched DH coming out from under the house, where he is putting in a line so I can have my dream cook top a wolfe gas one...He was covered in dirt and cobwebs, but had a big grin..He was checking the line to make sure there was no leak any place and by george he did it and no leaks!!! Yippee, I can hardly wait to give it a try...

kadesma;)

I can hardly wait to hear how it works. I have a friend with a new Wolfe range with so many modes I hardly know how one would ever use them all, but my, that Wolfe line is like a dream.....beautiful!! It does just about everything but sing and dance. Congratulations!!:chef:

i just logged in and got 2 really great pm's. one from lefse that warmed my heart, the other from renee-a, made me laugh so loud i scared a co-worker. :LOL:

I just clicked on one of the advertiser's links on the side or Portal because it caught my eye. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0762431067?tag=knowledgeshar-20&camp=15309&creative=331469&linkCode=st1&creativeASIN=0762431067&adid=1C5FRP4DT5KWRGFQJ5YW&&

I laughed :LOL: Quite the tagline, eh?

I don't get any ads down the sides, but I'm not complaining. Whoever runs those ads, such as the site they're on, gets credit every time someone clicks on one of them. That's probably the way this site pays its way. I am an Amazon customer though, and like the company very much! Fact is, I just the other day, took delivery of 2 fair sized boxes. Both the Cuisinart Griddler 4. They're Christmas gift and Amazon had the best price, so with free shipping, I really got a good deal. I hope they are enjoyed. I looked at a lot of panini combination ones, and chose this one, because it has 4 removable plates, 3 temp controls, and is both a grill and a griddle, either cooking closed, or opening out flat, and it's a nice size. If it works as well as it looks, it should be pretty handy to have. I'm debating sending for a couple more of them after I sort of hint around to see if the others would use them. I hate to buy something like that, and it just sit unused. :(

Winning 4 out of 5 card games against hubby last night!!!

And rescuing a dog that was doomed to be road kill and reunited with the owner... and the fact that everyone behind me pulled over to help!

lol, the last thing that made me smile was picturing sattie, in nothing but knickers, rescuing a dog.

followed by her hubby carrying to adroitly placed pillows from the sofa.

no wonder they all pulled over to help!

Well gang,
my kids sure put one over one me! I went out to my daughters house last night expecting to see all the new decorations and lights, then out to dinner..I walked into a Surprise birthday party!!! A One month early surprise at that. All my kids and grand kids were there as was my sister and my niece...The kids know I'm not into surprises but couldn't help themselves..I must say this is the first time in my life I've been surprised like this, I usually figure out something is up. but this time, not a clue...So needless to say, I'm smiling as big today as I did last night...
kadesma:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom