Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got to have breakfast with my oldest son this morning..What a treat it was. He is such a dear man..He lives about an hour and a half away so we don'[t get to visit with him as often as we would like to.I'm happy that he has whis DW and two beautiful daughters to come home to at night...So this made me smile all day...:)

kadesma

smiles

baby sat my great, granddaughter for a while last evening. she made me smile and several times made me laugh out loud
she is nineteen months and very outgoing. to put it mildly.

babe

The card that dh gave me last night for Valentines Day. It was early because of an awful company meeting and he wanted to cheer me up. Well, made me cry, but, cheered me up!!

Years ago when we first started dating Paul called me up and in a very tiny scared voice asked me if he could call me his "girlfriend". The card he gave me this morning was
a girlfriend card instead of a wife card. Inside he's written that I was still his girlfriend and that he still really liked me and was happy that we could still have fun together.
Also included was a bowl of those tiny heart candies with sayings on them. He asked me to marry him by giving me one of those that said "Marry Me?" His remembering the little things like that make me smile everyday but today even more.

My doggy, she got all excited thinking I was giving her dinner early!!! She's just so adorable it's almost ridiculous!!!

adding the newest member of my family to my siggie, just now.
okay, so he's still in the oven so to speak, but will appear in March.
CAN NOT WAIT! I just know I'll adore this new little guy:wub:

Years ago when we first started dating Paul called me up and in a very tiny scared voice asked me if he could call me his "girlfriend". The card he gave me this morning was
a girlfriend card instead of a wife card. Inside he's written that I was still his girlfriend and that he still really liked me and was happy that we could still have fun together.
Also included was a bowl of those tiny heart candies with sayings on them. He asked me to marry him by giving me one of those that said "Marry Me?" His remembering the little things like that make me smile everyday but today even more.
Now that is a wonderful way to celebrate Valentines day..Karma to Paul, he is special... And he knows he has someone who is special as well, in his life.. Hope you two have a wonderful day today.
kades

...Inside he's written that I was still his girlfriend and that he still really liked me and was happy that we could still have fun together...
That is so neat! So many men don't understand that there is a difference between love and like (my first husband anyway--he thought love was just higher up the scale). It is just as important to be able to like your husband/wife.

LOL Sometimes (not very often, thank goodness) I have been known to tell James, "I love you, but I don't like you very much right now!" Seriously though, I am very fortunte to have found a soulmate, who I not only love but truly do like.

:)Barbara

pdswife, that would of made me smile too.

I smiled while reading a report my 15-year old goddaughter/niece wrote about me - the title? My Hero - I smiled through my tears.

A pina colada drank while sitting at the seaside bar surrounded by old and new friends
Still jealous, but, smiled anyway:LOL:

I smiled when Ryan Newman beat Kyle Bush and Tony Stewart at Daytona!! First win in 2 years!!

Neeewwwwmmmmaaaaannnn:LOL:

I alos smiled when I say Michelemarie on here!

pdswife, that would of made me smile too.

I smiled while reading a report my 15-year old goddaughter/niece wrote about me - the title? My Hero - I smiled through my tears.

The last thing that made me smile pales in comparison to Michelemarie's. Now THAT made me smile.

After that...I have my little Sally (kitty) on my chest. She was sound asleep, then moved and put her paw on my chin and looked up at me with her pretty eyes as if to say, "I love you mommy."

That so warmed my heart and made me smile. Buck saw it, too. And he smiled as well.

Sally got two-for-one with her "paw" move.:)

Last edited:
Ahh after a week from blazes, today was the greatest..Awonderful PM from a dear friend made me laugh and kick started my day..Cade,Carson,Ethan, and Olivia running around the yard playing, climbing on to my lap and giving kisses and hugs, the I love you ma's from all 4 of them, just watching them laugh and play..I'm still smiling.It was a glorious day

kades:)

Ah Kades. The hugs and kisses speak for themselves. You are truly a wonderful ma.

I played soccer and freesbee in the backyard with my 3 kids tonight. Later I pushed them in the swings and played a "clue" game. Every time they'd guess the clue wrong they got tickled. We had a great time.

Ah Kades. The hugs and kisses speak for themselves. You are truly a wonderful ma.

I played soccer and freesbee in the backyard with my 3 kids tonight. Later I pushed them in the swings and played a "clue" game. Every time they'd guess the clue wrong they got tickled. We had a great time.
What a great mom you are Dina. Your children will gather this in and one day will play with their children and the circle continues.. We parents need some time just for us, but, to me the best time spent is with these little faces. There is nothing better.
kades:)

Back
Top Bottom