Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good deal Trish, hope it works out!

I went outside in just a t-shirt (ok and jeans) to get the mail.... the sun was warm and so was I for once!
So I stopped to fill my bird feeders in front of my living room window....
They musta smelled it, all of a sudden I'm looking at about 7 little finches going nuts!

My daughter's "love ya" message on my work voice mail -- she always calls to say she made it home from school. I remember smiling and thinking "I love that voice!"

My cat just jumped on my lap and meowed for some attention. She's so cute.

naia's last post. it reminded me of the the apocryphal exchange between johnny carson and zsa zsa gabor.

the punchline was, "ok, move the d^mn cat!" :)

The kids and I went to my mom's in Houston yesterday to take her a new laptop. One of my sons had spent many hours installing all her favorite software, setting up her mail, and putting on XP since she didn't want Vista (which came with it). He installed all the drivers for the new printer and the other goodies we got to go with it. When we got there, he set up a wireless network, copied all her files from her desktop, and got the whole thing up and running in no time. And guess what? She was really happy with it! She was busy shooting off email today. Woo Hoo! That definitely made me smile. Heck, I'm still smiling just thinking about it! (I'm sure ya'll remember the threads at Christmas about what to get your parents that they will like and use - it's really hard!)

FM,
You should be so proud..You have done a wonderful job raising some great and loving children..A big Brava to you and them...
kades

why cuz the fridge was clean? :)

He did like that...

He had his big toe nails remove ( torn off by an unkind dr!!)
about a month ago. They haven't healed...
He said "it's normal, don't worry"
I said "there's something wrong...i think they are infected"
I made him go to the dr today. Dr. said "they are infected!!! and he even took x-rays to make sure the infection hadn't gone into his bones"

I was right..he was wrong... I don't like being right in this case....sigh. lol:):)

He did like that...

He had his big toe nails remove ( torn off by an unkind dr!!)
about a month ago. They haven't healed...
He said "it's normal, don't worry"
I said "there's something wrong...i think they are infected"
I made him go to the dr today. Dr. said "they are infected!!! and he even took x-rays to make sure the infection hadn't gone into his bones"

I was right..he was wrong... I don't like being right in this case....sigh. lol:):)
That sounds awful! So sorry to hear he's got bad boo-boos on his toes. But you were right - maybe he'll listen sooner next time. (BTW Remember this for next time: Hot soaks, clean sheets and plenty of liquids.:LOL:)

Reading all the wonderful posts here. Tag you are all it. RED Light Green Light, I saw you Kadesma :-p
Have a MAIDRITE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom