Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOLOL!!! SHUSH I'm gonna wake lego girl if you keep up your decorating suggestions!!!!

speaking of "leggo of my legos" how is your daughter doing SQ? Hopefully no more adventures..........and pdswife was kidding......trust me :)

She's very well thanks. She and her father and I were discussing Legos the other day, where they go and do not go, she said that if she gets one in her nose the dr can just help her get it out again. As if she had a GOOD TIME getting it taken out! :wacko:
She's gonna be the first to break a bone, even with 2 wildmen for older brothers!

yep, you can bet on it-----once a wild child....always a wild child.....that's why it great to watch them grow up and try and handle their own yard apes.....that's the so called "executive privilege"-----you stand there with a camera and hand them back when you're they're tired.......ooops I meant when you're tired..........

Well done Suzi, I wish I could be asked for ID sometimes, However, in mu case it will probably be the Pensioners bus pass.

I think I'll go back today and just buy one of those teeny 2 oz bottles to see if it will happen again.:rolleyes:

if two cashiers ask for ID then you know you're on to a good thing......:):) though I don't know if we're going to be able to tolerate you around here after that........jest kidding.......you collect all the compliments that you can like a bouquet of fresh flowers and appreciate them......spring doesn't last forever and neither do the "wolf whistles"....but your hot dog buns will always be remembered .........:)

you collect all the compliments that you can like a bouquet of fresh flowers and appreciate them......spring doesn't last forever and neither do the "wolf whistles"....but your hot dog buns will always be remembered .........:)

no, that sags too, expatty. :( :cool:

I'm not sure..
I may be wrong...
but, I
think I see sunshine out side my window...!!!!

Back
Top Bottom