Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had my baby!!! I went to the hospital at 3am Sunday morning and she was born at 7:52. A 7lb 7 oz beautiful girl with LOTS of hair! I am home now and feeling good.

img_595572_0_7d1126f5cd348fb7c0f0f66ddd32d1cc.gif

What a sweetie.

I had my baby!!! I went to the hospital at 3am Sunday morning and she was born at 7:52. A 7lb 7 oz beautiful girl with LOTS of hair! I am home now and feeling good.

i am so glad for you, babies are a blessing. that is about what our little premature little girl weights now. and she is four months old.

the very best to u and your babe.

babe:):):)

There is nothing so sweet as a darling baby..Your daughter is beautiful and will be a joy forever. Hugs to all of you.

21.gif

kadesma

Great to hear the news B'sgirl! Congratulations!

I'm so happy that my son decided to sign a contract promising to try harder in school and make us proud. I've always been so proud of him but his initiative today, made me even more proud. I'm smiling from ear to ear!:)

Great to hear the news B'sgirl! Congratulations!

I'm so happy that my son decided to sign a contract promising to try harder in school and make us proud. I've always been so proud of him but his initiative today, made me even more proud. I'm smiling from ear to ear!:)

Dina, that is wonderful! You have a great kid there!

What a cutie! She looks a lot like one of my cousins. :cool: Enjoy that beautiful little girl!

:)Barbara

Congratulation, B'sgirl. I had a feeling you were havin' that little darlin' when I didn't see you on the boards. Did you get my PM?

Enjoy that sweet little bundle. Hugs from Buck and me.
3.gif

I did get your PM, thanks!

And thanks everyone. Saturday morning I just had a feeling it was going to happen and it did. It was definitely worth the wait! So here is what made me smile last--playing dress up with the new baby.

Attachments

• dress4_s (Small).JPG
    dress4_s (Small).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 153
  • dress3_s (Small).JPG
    dress3_s (Small).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 157
  • dress2_s (Small).JPG
    dress2_s (Small).JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 154
  • dress1_s (Small).JPG
    dress1_s (Small).JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 158
Getting an email about a graphics job for a sign company. Suppose to talk to TWC tomorrow about it. I think it's one that I applied for after being laid off from BIL's sign company, but, they went with someone that had the experience in that particular software. Cross your fingers please!! LOL I loved doing graphics!!

Alright Stacy!

Went to dig into the gardens I didn't take apart in the fall.

I have peppermint, sage and chives all waiting to be used already!

fingers crossed, Stacy, in hopes that you get your job......SQ...you can send some of those chives my way.......they have the Asian chives here and they are almost the size of green onions and very aromatic......I'd prefer what's in your garden, however, more subtle

woo hoo a date for a movie and dinner out...I must have done something right:LOL:

kades

Seeing 3 male Rosebreasted Grosbeaks, feeding at my feeders. I looked forward to seeing them again this year. Beautiful birds make my day.

Last thing that made me smile was we were at a funeral recently, ( I know hardly cheery), as usual everyone was mumbling thru the prays and saying Amen. The funniness came from my 5 year old who could be heard rather loudly saying AMEN one second after everyone else. It made a sad day very funny and put a smile on alot of peoples faces.:rolleyes:

The last thing that made me smile was this morning when my husband was leaving for work. We have swinging doors on the kitchen and french doors on the other end by the front door to keep the dogs out of those areas.

Well, DH kissed me in the dining room and he went through the kitchen and I went down the hall. He then started to open the french door to kiss me again and I said "I love you". He says I love you right after and then as I turned away he goes "I said I love you". And I said so did I, just before you! So he says "Aw, I didn't hear you and I wanted to be first". So I walked over, kissed him on the nose and said "I love you too....now don't be late for work!" We laughed and he left and seconds later my cell phone wrang with a text message "I love you too!"

Ah, Laurie, that is so sweet. How nice to be so in love with your dear husband. I feel that way about mine, too. He is a sweetheart.

The truth of it is, Karen, that I have known him for about 17 years and we have been married for only 6.5. Life happened between there, but it was also time for us to become best friends first and we really only had one true "date" - we just hung out (and worked) together. We became friends, then business partners, then best friends and finally life partners. Just thinking of it brings another smile to my face.

I am glad you feel the same way too about your sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom