Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mothers day was perfect. Had all my loved ones here with me, we ate and enjoyed the day..The little ones played in the pool and had a wild fight with water guns..One of the wonderful things was little Carson, who had us all worried about his speech..We use to have to get Cade to tell us what he said..He came running up to me, threw his arms around my knees, looked up and said as clear as a bell, Happy mudders day Ma..Then I got the biggest smiles ever..All the kids piled all over me and I've never felt so loved..The rest of the day got better as we went along..It was fun giving my daughters Mothers Day gifts and they gave me one of the digital picture frames already loaded with pictures of the kids..DH got me a cabnit on wheels to store my paints, brushes and things..A beautiful vase with a stem of white orchids from my oldest son, a coffee cup that i's admired from my other son..Spoiled who ME?:angel: Wow, the day was so special...Just had to share it with you.
kadesma

Mine's similar to yours PD!! DH said bye and walked out the door as I was clearing up from breakfast. It was about 5 - 10 seconds after the door shut behind him that it opened again, he had a silly "oops" look on his face and he gave me a hug, kiss and "I love you" then headed back out the door and on his way!

I get a little smile every morning lately. For the last month, I will have a rose through my car door handle. DH puts one there from one of his bushes in the morning before he leaves so that is the first thing I see when I get into my car.

I got a smile of a different kind today!!!! I said how yesterday DH came back in because he forgot to kiss me goodbye. Well, the phone wrang about 2 seconds after he got out the door - he couldn't have been at the car yet. I figure, awwww, he is calling to say "I love you" again. No, he was calling to tell me that there was another skunk running around and I better keep the dogs in!

I must say I am really enjoying my new furbabies Ginger and Snuggles, they make me smile and laugh at their antics. :LOL:

Miss Denise, she has a way of making you feel like you are worth a million bucks, even tho I know I'm worthless!

Just reading all the good things you've each posted about..and the sweet note dh left on his way out the door this morning..Life is so special...
kadesma:)

Wow, Stacy! Your DH needs to give mine a little lesson on romance. :)

This is the last thing that made me smile:
Worst Album Covers

This was not always him. He used to be abusive, emotionally, verbally, etc..
I was young and stupid and stayed. He turned out to be the one in a million that changed.
Since getting sick and the scare of Cancer, he has been so sweet. An argument lasts about 2 minutes when he asks me if I am talking to him yet:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom