Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't cried about this until just now. Just hearing you guys, I don't know what to say. I means a lot. Thanks. JoAnn
Don't cry sweetie..You are doing something wonderful, smile you deserve it and so does that little guy.
kades

Are you sure you're a guy??? Because if you are, you just got my vote for husband of the year!!!!

I can go check if you want....:-p

I just hate what it does to the kids. Once a couple has kids, they really do need to start thinking of those kids first. It's not to say they should loose themselves in being parents, there is a balance, but when push comes to shove the kids come first.
The kids didn't choose to be born, we chose to have them...

do not understand how a "parent" could do that ...
good on you JoAnn ... you made me smile ..

Guess who your grandson is going to remember???? It'll be you and you'll be the one he dreams about......Mom can go find herself over the rainbow but he won't have dreams about her...........how can you leave your baby? Sorry, it's none of my business.......just glad that you're there to take care of him.....your son must be hurting, too......they're lucky to have you.......way lucky.............

another thing that made me smile ..
got my A/C fixed for nothing but a favor
in return from the HVAC guy my company uses ..

It was my daughters birthday on the 22/06 and she turned 2. She is such a cutey, just watching her play with her toys and opening her presants makes me smile.

She is gorgeous, and full of life.

It's clouding over. My DH desperately needs it to rain for some of his research... here's hoping. That would make me smile.

talking to the heart kids mother this evening.
had to run home, butter, ice cream, milk in car while I bathed my mother.
so couldn't stop to see him but tomorrow is some kind of a big day for him, doctor apt at UCLA which they've been waiting for.
she said he's super!

Just got a call from my blue eyed angel faced boy asking if he could come make cookies tomorrow..and could he please bring his sister..Pretty smart of his mommy HUH? This should be fun it will be his first time with the beaters!!
kadesma:LOL:

Just got a call from my blue eyed angel faced boy asking if he could come make cookies tomorrow..and could he please bring his sister..Pretty smart of his mommy HUH? This should be fun it will be his first time with the beaters!!
kadesma:LOL:
Ok Kades, hope you have a splatter guard:LOL: kiss those baby's for all of us

Went to the grocery store with only my youngest...
Came home and the boys were waiting on the front step for me. :)
(It's only because they knew I had food I'll bet, but still cute!!)

Am thankful for the important reminder this thread brings.... to focus on the positive, when things are "difficult," can be a challenge... it's good to know inspiration can sometimes be only a click away if I need it...

The last thing that made me smile was my Australian Shepherd, Tessa coming onto the bed this morning and rolling over to "give me belly." She has the cleanest, whitest belly, her fur is like angel hair - she never smells funny and it's rare that she lets herself be this vulnerable. She's a rescue and has all sorts of issues, but is sooo sweet when she "visits" on the bed - also, she "talks" a bit - kind of graons/growls a little bit - such a big oaf! Thanks for letting me share....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom