Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
I got complimented on my work via an email to my boss (and her boss) that she shared with me. Apparently from one of the fussy guys in the office who is particular about what is done to his documents. I don't even remember what I did for him.

:) Good for you Mudbug!!
That always feels good when something you have done is acknowledged, ESPECIALLY at work.

I smile everytime my son gets behind the wheel and looks like a cheshire cat, grinning from ear to ear:LOL:

Maidrite said:
TexasGirl she makes me smile !:LOL:

3.gif

AAAWWW, how sweet Maidrite. Thank you!!
You and Barbara make me smile everytime to two get going on here.

Just reading about Pa Baker and Corazon and knowing that soon, we will have 2 new DC members to watch over, love, and see them grow...

kadesma

texasgirl said:
Aren't babies the best??
They smell so good with the out of the tub freshness!!

yeah,i love the smell of soap and powder on babies...:)

I actually stayed on the treadmill and didn't kill over, and I stayed on for 40 minutes. 3 mph the first 15 minutes and 4 1/2 the last 25. Not sure about the miles or calories. My batteries are out on my display and I never remember to buy any.

hmm, its really got to reading everyones family moments, in this day and age it fills the heart to be able to feel the love thru the written word. takes me to everything my tribe of nephews and godchildren do when i can share the time with them. also walking off the line after a 15 hr day, still feeling good about what and why we do this cooky thing. crazy karma to all. :-p

Watching little Carson who has been fighting a nasty cold and cough, sleeping peacefully in my arms today...

kadesma:)

seeing the halloween pics of my boy.
but then again, he makes me smile everyday, no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom