Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thinking about early tomorrow morning. I am getting my hair chopped off. Right now I could make a knot on the top of my head and a pony tail in the back. Tomorrow I am getting a pixie cut as close to my scalp as she can get with a small bangs and a short shag at the back. I hate having long hair. Drives me crazy. :angel:

Thinking about early tomorrow morning. I am getting my hair chopped off. Right now I could make a knot on the top of my head and a pony tail in the back. Tomorrow I am getting a pixie cut as close to my scalp as she can get with a small bangs and a short shag at the back. I hate having long hair. Drives me crazy. :angel:

Getting mine reshaped tomorrow, too. It's starting to flip oddly and stick out every which way. Will try to keep some of the length, to keep my neck warm this winter.

Getting mine reshaped tomorrow, too. It's starting to flip oddly and stick out every which way. Will try to keep some of the length, to keep my neck warm this winter.
Just be glad you don't have to deal with peeling skin, strange colored skin and thinning hair from dialysis it's the pits. Love Shreks hat he looks so gallant and handsome you are one lucky girl :)
ma

Just be glad you don't have to deal with peeling skin, strange colored skin and thinning hair from dialysis it's the pits. Love Shreks hat he looks so gallant and handsome you are one lucky girl :)
ma

He's a goof, but he's my goof...:LOL:

Hugs for my Ma!!

Smiling? Nah!

I'm flat-out laughing.

So, the FedEx delivery truck pulls into the driveway, the driver appears at our door with a smallish box. Huh? I wasn't expecting anything, but the label has my name clearly and correctly printed on it. Okay. Thank the driver and head inside to open the mystery delivery.

The package is overall about 9x12 and perhaps an inch thick. I opened it to discover a (what?!) seashell bra.

I certainly don't remember ordering such a thing but, to be thorough, I went to my Amazon account to see if it showed up there as an open order. Nope. Then I checked my credit card. Not there either.

So, to be completely thorough, I called Amazon customer service and talked to a fellow there. Told him of my situation and, after he stifled a bit of a laugh, he checked and said no such item was showing up, in site of my giving him all the numbers on the shipping labels on the box. We both got a hearty laugh out of the puzzle and he told me to, um, dispose of the item as I saw fit.

Well, you know what? It's nearly Halloween, our anniversary is on Halloween, Glenn will be gone all day today helping his son and I have a feeling he'll need a little pick-me-up when he gets home.:devilish::D

Any questions?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A gift from a mermaid to a mermaid...interesting.

Yes, it is interesting. I called my younger brother, who has a wicked sense of humor, and asked if he had anything to do with it. He says, "No."

Spoke to Glenn's daughter who lives in Lexington where the package came from. Not her either, but she got as good laugh out of it.

And, PF, I don't know any mermaids....

I'm still giggling.

SO picked up one of those a couple of years ago and we took it to Aruba. She talked her girlfriend into wearing it to a party one night. It was the hit of the night!

SO picked up one of those a couple of years ago and we took it to Aruba. She talked her girlfriend into wearing it to a party one night. It was the hit of the night!

That's great, Andy. Given my age and how nasty Mr. Gravity has customized my figure, I think if I were to wear this to a party it would have to be a VERY exclusive party of two...Glenn and me.

I haven't taken it out of the cellophane package so I don't know how it works. Well, hard can it be?:ohmy: It's a bra after all.:LOL:

Katie, the woman who wore it was in her 60s. She as a bit embarrassed but was a good sport for about 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom