Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sent Christmas gifts to the little kindergarten niece and the baby nephew via Amazon. My brother snapped a pic of Nephew's gift tag, Niece had added her name in marker on the From tag in addition to her aunt and uncle!

Wandering through old documents on the 'puter...found this by my Sister PrincessDee63, I'm the "South Paw Aunt"...

Loopy Lessons

For each small boy a different muse,
For learning how to tie his shoes.

A south paw Aunt for # 1,
Left hand loops are always fun.

Two loops tied and then a knot,
Grandpa's way son 2 was taught.

Loops, and wraps, and tucks, and pulls,
The smallest learned that Mom's way rules.

Big hands teach and small hands learn,
When they grow up it will be their turn.

By By, Love you,

My house sleepers torn just a day before Chrismas. My little daughter told me, "Mamma, take me to a shoe store and I will buy you a sleepers". I took her to a nearby shoe store that evening, she select a beautiful 'Cinderella' type transparent sleepers (one that is too beautiful for compared to my dark complexion ) and I bought that. After returning home she told me " Mamma, tomorrow is Christ mas and this is my Christmas gift for you". Tears of joy rolled from my eyes, I hugged her, kissed her and told her, " this is the most beautiful christmas gift I ever got".

My house sleepers torn just a day before Chrismas. My little daughter told me, "Mamma, take me to a shoe store and I will buy you a sleepers". I took her to a nearby shoe store that evening, she select a beautiful 'Cinderella' type transparent sleepers (one that is too beautiful for compared to my dark complexion ) and I bought that. After returning home she told me " Mamma, tomorrow is Christ mas and this is my Christmas gift for you". Tears of joy rolled from my eyes, I hugged her, kissed her and told her, " this is the most beautiful christmas gift I ever got".

With this statement, "one that is too beautiful for compared to my dark complexion," do you mean that they are beautiful and complement your dark complexion or do you actually think they are too beautiful for your dark complexion? I'm hoping I'm misunderstanding what you wrote. I really hope you don't believe any color is too beautiful for you. There may be colors that don't complement your complexion or accent it, but they are not too beautiful for you. Everyone has colors that don't complement their skin tone. No matter how dark or light your complexion, you're beautiful, as beautiful as any color and certainly as beautiful as any pair of sleepers. I hope you know that.

With this statement, "one that is too beautiful for compared to my dark complexion," do you mean that they are beautiful and complement your dark complexion or do you actually think they are too beautiful for your dark complexion? I'm hoping I'm misunderstanding what you wrote. I really hope you don't believe any color is too beautiful for you. There may be colors that don't complement your complexion or accent it, but they are not too beautiful for you. Everyone has colors that don't complement their skin tone. No matter how dark or light your complexion, you're beautiful, as beautiful as any color and certainly as beautiful as any pair of sleepers. I hope you know that.
+1!!

Thank you. I really have to think before wearing any color, because so many color don't match with my complexion.

My DH and my daughter are too fair so I look more dark beside them and here tell me how could he (my DH) marry you? My DH also says skin color doesn't matter.

Thank you. I really have to think before wearing any color, because so many color don't match with my complexion.

My DH and my daughter are too fair so I look more dark beside them and here tell me how could he (my DH) marry you? My DH also says skin color doesn't matter.

Skin color does matter. It shows pride in your nationality. I believe that all people were created with the coloring that complements them best. Your DH married you because he loves you, and your daughter must also be very beautiful with the coloring from both of you. And she is a very loving daughter.

I have a very long night sleep after many days, I slept at 10 pm yesterday and woke up today at 6am without any interruption. My daughter sleep with me, she usually wake up in nights but yesterday she also slept well.

After taking a shower feeling very fresh and energetic.

I have a very long night sleep after many days, I slept at 10 pm yesterday and woke up today at 6am without any interruption. My daughter sleep with me, she usually wake up in nights but yesterday she also slept well.

Radhuni, your stories about your daughter make me smile!

My beloved TB has also made me smile extra special today. We were getting me a new monitor for my PC and I wanted him to get a new PC. He did... and one for me too! We have my monitor, the speakers, keyboard and mouse. Friday the CPU's arrive!

I do love this so very much!

With love,
~Cat

Nothing refreshes more than a good night's sleep! I slept good last night for the first time since Dec 23....that's the day I started to have my cold symptoms. I also feel very good today.

I met two of my literary idols last night. John Sandford and Carl Hiaasen. I smiled a lot and was on an emotional high the rest of the night. This was all while spending the evening at the Hemingway House, a treat that many rarely get to experience since it closes to the public at 5 every day.

11865891253_f63e5c646e_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom