Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
David and his girlfriend came over for dinner last night. She's wonderful and it was so good to see David happy and smiling!!!

Hubby just requested pizza for dinner!!

I love making him happy so PIZZA is on it's way!!!

Hey, Trish?! Make it a real "happy" pizza and shape the pepperoni (if you are using) into a Smiley and accenting with the other ingredients. Or, if you are making your own crust, shape the crust into a heart and cut the pepperoni into heart shapes. Use the cut-off parts of the pepperoni to sprinkle on the pizza.

It was even better than that Katie, We got it from Dominos. No cooking, no dishes, no fuss and no bother. Just what we needed on Sunday night.

An early morning phone call and a little voice asking "ma" can I come over after school we get out early today? Yippee, I can hardly wait...Cade is coming..

kades

AND ... I wish I was young enough for you to be my grandma! What a nice thing that would be!!

It's a wonderful feeling isn't it Stacy? I know, I can come here or to the venting thread and everyone will rally around..It, is a special group of people we call friends.

kadesma

One of my best friends got great news today that her liver biopsy results make her an excellent candidate for Interferon treatment and that she has a 75-80% chance of cure! I've been dancing around all afternoon at her good news!

I work in a preschool and I smile at lots of things everyday, with 26 three to fives, there is always something amusing going on. The dressing up often provides some amusement.

One of my best friends got great news today that her liver biopsy results make her an excellent candidate for Interferon treatment and that she has a 75-80% chance of cure! I've been dancing around all afternoon at her good news!

That's really great news!!!!!!!!!! :)

My husband made me smile today when he walked through the door after being in Ireland for the week on business. I missed him! :wub:

Today I taught my 2.5 year old daughter about Magnets, and gave her a large magnet that she can keep and play with in her room.

after some time she called me, so I went in and she "look Daddy, a Boobytrap!" and was pointing at her chest of drawers, anyway I didn`t quite figure out what she meant until she showed me...

she opened a drawer and a large tin lid (from the winnie the pooh biscuit tin we keep her chess pieces in), came crashing down :)

she`d set the magnet to hold the tin in place, moving the drawer moved the magnet and CRASH, the tin lid falls!

although I have NO idea WHERE she learned the word "Boobytrap" from?????

non the less it made me giggle, and she got a "Well done" hug :)

When I dropped my (7 y.o)grandson off at school this AM. Struggling with his backpack, walking against the cold wind (0 degrees @ 8:00AM) he still stopped in his tracks, turned around and gave me an enthusiastic wave goodbye.I can't believe how fast he's growing up...which also means that I'm aging just as fast.....and at that moment I realized I would'nt change a single thing about my life!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom