Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good night sweet prince, parting is such sweet sorrow!!

dang i've been possessed by the bard!! i white steed?

thank you for your kind and sweet words.

I think kind lady, it is far better that, than you "keed".

I was recalled to the castle from my quest on an errand of most import, but now that I have completed my task, I shall return to this night's quest.

And your sorrow at our parting, shall be no less bittersweet to me, than the hollowness of having you to myself in only my dreams.

Alas, I can not be in more than one place at once, and will have to settle for sleep.

G'night fair ladies (again)

I think kind lady, it is far better that, than you "keed".

I was recalled to the castle from my quest on an errand of most import, but now that I have completed my task, I shall return to this night's quest.

And your sorrow at our parting, shall be no less bittersweet to me, than the hollowness of having you to myself in only my dreams.

Alas, I can not be in more than one place at once, and will have to settle for sleep.

G'night fair ladies (again)
oh my it's getting hot in here!!
:wub: till the marrow

oh my it's getting hot in here!!
:wub: till the marrow

It was a fun way to end the evening though... I had several smiles going back and forth, so, the intent of the thread was met multiple times.

Here's a cutie cat for you to start your day with my thanks!

img_829837_0_d0a975038f47c255a2277d3728dcc0c7.jpg

Have a nice day,

Bob

Going round my son's for lunch yesterday, he asked " what would you like to eat Mum?"..
I said "what are you having?"
he replied "what did you bring?"!!!!! Grrrr...:glare: but it made me smile..:LOL::LOL::LOL:

awww! love that!:)

And for you les, let me say I hope you have a nice night. It's almost 8pm for you right?

The cutie kitty reminded me of one a friend had a few years back. All warm, bony, and not much more than a palm full, but had a purr you could hear across the room.

Take care and sleep well,

Bob

It was a fun way to end the evening though... I had several smiles going back and forth, so, the intent of the thread was met multiple times.

Here's a cutie cat for you to start your day with my thanks!

img_829919_0_d0a975038f47c255a2277d3728dcc0c7.jpg

Have a nice day,

Bob
a wittle putty tat!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you and i came empty handed.

you have a great day also

the dentist said i don't haft get my wisdoms pulled! they can stay! except they're extracting a root. ugh, i requested sedation in advance!!

And for you les, let me say I hope you have a nice night. It's almost 8pm for you right?

The cutie kitty reminded me of one a friend had a few years back. All warm, bony, and not much more than a palm full, but had a purr you could hear across the room.

Take care and sleep well,

Bob

Thanks Bob,
yes, we're on different time zones lol, I'm saying good morning...everyone else is saying good night lol
i love the kittie, he looks like the one we had when we got married. :)

I have been meaning to ask you what "ut" is. Not totally into all the lingo! LOL!
say ut oh. does it make sense? what you say to a child when they do something like a mistake or such. "ut oh what happened?"

it isn't an abbreviation or an anagram just a word.

Back
Top Bottom