Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, * Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

letscook

Head Chef
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, * Happy New Year to all and your familys. If traveling, may you have a safe travel.
May the 2013 be good to you all

Merry Christmas everyone :)

It is Christmas Day here and I am one happy little chappy, so love Christmas :)

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!

seasons-greetings-smiley-emoticon.gif

Merry Christmas, to one and all. I hope this holiday is just what you need. Be safe and have fun.

Wishing

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR every one! Thank YOU for all the help and advice.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a fun, delicious day!

Kitty is playing with her toys and they're not even opened yet! ;)

Attachments

• DSC09326.jpg
    DSC09326.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
My Christmas wish for my DC family is peace, health, happiness and love. "Things we can all use". Merry Christmas, dear friends who celebrate this occasion, the same wishes for those who celebrate something else or nothing at all! :)

Best of 2013 to all of our wonderful DC family! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

i'm just getting in under the wire here in nyc, but merry christmas everyone!!!! :santa:

a special merry christmas to my big bro chief longwind who i hear has been out looking for me in the snow. (yeah, i know. it was only to peg me with snowballs when i wasn't looking, but that's ok).

i hope you and yours had a blessed and joyous holiday.

also, a belated happy hannukah, and an early happy new year for next week if i'm not back soon.

happy holidays to us all! may everyone find some special meaning in this year's celebrations. it feels especially fitting to be giving thanks again, for all that we have, for the people we love and those who love us. that we not take for granted for a single minute those things which are like gifts enriching our lives today, but not promised to us for any tomorrows. let us make the most and best of what we are given, be the best that we ourselves can be, and offer a hand....

how good to have found you finally, bt, and that you are well..

Last edited:
i'm just getting in under the wire here in nyc, but merry christmas everyone!!!! :santa:

a special merry christmas to my big bro chief longwind who i hear has been out looking for me in the snow. (yeah, i know. it was only to peg me with snowballs when i wasn't looking, but that's ok).

i hope you and yours had a blessed and joyous holiday.

also, a belated happy hannukah, and an early happy new year for next week if i'm not back soon.

So glad you are well BT. We were worried about you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom