PapaCat And I Are Pleased To Announce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How exciting, Cat. You'll look beautiful. It brings to mind lovely memories of when Glenn and I were married. I loved my gypsy outfit I wore as my wedding attire.

May I please see your gypsy outfit, please? I saw of your lovely wedding rings with the sapphires and the diamonds, and those are so beautiful, Katie.

With love,
~Cat

Addie asked a question in Laurie's post. Yes, I will wear the small tiara but no veil for my wedding. Mamma asked me to wear it, so I will, for her. She wore it at her wedding to my Papa.

With love,
~Cat

May I please see your gypsy outfit, please? I saw of your lovely wedding rings with the sapphires and the diamonds, and those are so beautiful, Katie.

With love,
~Cat

Sorry it's taken me so long to find a picture of my gypsy wedding dress. Check out this link which shows the exact pattern. The version I made is shown in the largest picture. My outfit was done in deep royal blue, royal purple and silver. I had silver, white and deep purple flowers in my bouquet and in my hair.

Sorry it's taken me so long to find a picture of my gypsy wedding dress. Check out this link which shows the exact pattern. The version I made is shown in the largest picture. My outfit was done in deep royal blue, royal purple and silver. I had silver, white and deep purple flowers in my bouquet and in my hair.

OH MY! I love this, Katie H! This is wonderful!

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom