17/8/13 what's cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's enough for two more meals for the two of us and two lunches...and I haven't even started tomorrows meal except for the broth for the stuffing. I have two drumsticks, I may freeze one.:rolleyes:

The only complaint over being seduced to the turkey-side is that it made the apartment hot and muggy.

You need to chain up another Weber!

I went to the store, too, and picked up some eggs... so tonight will be fried breaded perch and fries.

Perch? LAKE ERIE Perch? :wub: I want...

I'm dead-on-my-feet tired today due to waking up nearly every hour on the half hour for the last four or five nights. Make the madness end! Anyway, made a quick salad and ham-and-cheese paninis. Once again the Cuisinart Griddler saves the day!

Just thought I would start this so I can understand the ruddy date :)

Now that is better...I too can understand that GQ :LOL: That is our format for the date too

The other forum I play on is for fans of Cleveland Ohio sports teams. Two of the active members are "British_Pharoah", a student at the U. of Bristol, and "dazindiansfanuk", in Cardiff, Wales. These two Neanderthal sports fanatics have managed to adjust to the United States way of posting the date - being on a U.S.-based site and all. ;) You seriously aren't going to let two guys best you in adapting, are you? :ohmy: :LOL:

The other forum I play on is for fans of Cleveland Ohio sports teams. Two of the active members are "British_Pharoah", a student at the U. of Bristol, and "dazindiansfanuk", in Cardiff, Wales. These two Neanderthal sports fanatics have managed to adjust to the United States way of posting the date - being on a U.S.-based site and all. ;) You seriously aren't going to let two guys best you in adapting, are you? :ohmy: :LOL:
I think we were joking ........ weren't we?;)

Perch? LAKE ERIE Perch? :wub: I want...

I'm dead-on-my-feet tired today due to waking up nearly every hour on the half hour for the last four or five nights. Make the madness end! Anyway, made a quick salad and ham-and-cheese paninis. Once again the Cuisinart Griddler saves the day!
May I suggest lavender oil (the real stuff from the health store, not the cosmetic stuff) at night? A dab on each temple and on a piece of cotton wool inside your pillow case. Works wonders for me when I get an attack of the MOTNIs.

Hope it gets better soon.

May I suggest lavender oil (the real stuff from the health store, not the cosmetic stuff) at night? A dab on each temple and on a piece of cotton wool inside your pillow case. Works wonders for me when I get an attack of the MOTNIs.

Hope it gets better soon.

Thanks for the suggestion Mad Cook, but if only it were that easy! I use sachets of lavender buds in the dry cycle for my sheets/pillow cases/nicegown. I have a sachet of the lavender bugs on my nightstand. I don't think the oil ON me would work since I am sometimes bothered by smells I can't walk away from, but I do shower with a soap (Kiss My Face) that is made from olive oil and lavender - a very mild scent. As a bonus, that soap is a wonder for dry skin or eczema. My problem lately is that I can't turn my brain off. Too much thinking and, apparently, I don't use up my thoughts before I go to bed. :LOL:

If this continues, I will be forced to move this thread to Off Topic or I will close it. You are posting in the food and recipes forums, not on Off Topic. Please respect the Community Rules.

Oh dear we were just joshing ! I posted the food thread using the date format I use and it was all tongue in cheek !

I don't know anything about Lexington or where it is though ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom