A few things I made today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mimizkitchen

Head Chef
I've been very busy the past few weeks, and will be for the next few, so I thought i would take the time today to cook... I'm exhausted :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Here are a some pictures of what I made...

Italian wedding soup
Pot roast pasta sauce
Peanut butter cake with ganache

Attachments

• 237 jpg DC 001.jpg
    237 jpg DC 001.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 237 jpg DC 155.jpg
    237 jpg DC 155.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 237 jpg DC 013.jpg
    237 jpg DC 013.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 230
Those look wonderful! I could go for a bowl of that soup right about now too. Yum.

That's one of the best pictures of It wedding soup I've ever seen. I like my soups loaded with ingredients, too.

Mimiz! I'm impressed! You've been busy alright and are those all your children in your avatar? How do you ever manage it all and make it look so easy...just all in a days work. And YUM...all looks sooo delish!

Mimiz! I'm impressed! You've been busy alright and are those all your children in your avatar? How do you ever manage it all and make it look so easy...just all in a days work. And YUM...all looks sooo delish!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mollyanne my beautiful darling friend, those are 3 of my 5 grandbabies, they are mimizboyz, and mimizkitchen is their playground... Those 3 boyz are the heart and soul of me... I'm in the process of making a cookbook of all my recipes for my darlins... It has pictures of us doing various recipes, and will be called, ready, are you waiting, drumroll please, MIMIZKITCHEN... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well I'm still just as impressed!...what an awesome grandma you are! Those are some lucky boyz (they're adorable btw). Are you going to publish your cookbook?

It all looks really really good, but that cake is just beautiful looking like from a magazine!

Thank you everyone, this is what I love doing so when I have time it's not so hard... The most difficult part about making that cake is applying the chips... One peanut butter chip for the cake, three for me, one chocolate chip for the cake, four for me :LOL:, takes along time to eat all those chips...

And MA cookbook is for "My Boyz Only" :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

XOXO Mimi

Mimiz, you did an awesome job on all three. Do you have a recipe for the pot roast sauce? That would be a hit here.

Your cakes are getting better and better all the time. I am so impressed. Did you mold the coins yourself or are they large chocolate and regular sized peanut butter chips? Is it chocolate cake with peanut butter filling?

I ask so many questions! :LOL:

Mimiz, you did an awesome job on all three. Do you have a recipe for the pot roast sauce? That would be a hit here.

Your cakes are getting better and better all the time. I am so impressed. Did you mold the coins yourself or are they large chocolate and regular sized peanut butter chips? Is it chocolate cake with peanut butter filling?

I ask so many questions! :LOL:

Coming from you LP that is wonderful, heartfelt compliment for me... Thank you sooooo much... Yes I have the recipe for the sauce and will PM tomorrow with it...

The cake is a chocolate with peanut butter mousse and a chocolate ganache, the coins are peanut butter chips and chocolate chips turned point side down into the cake, if that makes sense... :):):)

Coming from you LP that is wonderful, heartfelt compliment for me... Thank you sooooo much... Yes I have the recipe for the sauce and will PM tomorrow with it...

The cake is a chocolate with peanut butter mousse and a chocolate ganache, the coins are peanut butter chips and chocolate chips turned point side down into the cake, if that makes sense... :):):)

I may try that for my b-day cake next weekend. I know I probably can't get them that precise, but it sure looks neat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom