A mini meal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is so great! My husband actually did this for one of our kid customers not that long ago! He's only 8 and loves burgers. He made one just about that size and sent it out to him. His whole family was laughing....and he just sat there staring at it.

This is great!! I'll have to try this with the grandkids. Will probably have to make atleast 2 for the youngest grandson though; he out eats his older brother.

Shunka said:
This is great!! I'll have to try this with the grandkids. Will probably have to make at least 2 for the youngest grandson though; he out eats his older brother.

Heh, and I used to think the Easy Bake Oven was fun :LOL:

Fraidy

LOL!! I wanted one of those when I was a kid; never got one but did get it for the youngest daughter when she wanted it. I think it is stored around here some place.

A bit bigger but a cool idea on one of Giadia's Big Bash catering gigs--mini cheeseburgers. LABOR intensive!!
That is VERY cute.

I went through several threads on that site. I am absolutely amazed. What a cool hobby/craft.

Thank you for sharing this with us. It is amazing what some people do. I would just love to see the look on a kids face when they were presented with this miniature meal.:LOL:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom