Avocado on Pizza. GREAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alwayshungry

Assistant Cook
For all of you pizza and avocado lovers, I just tried making a home made pizza the other day using some dough from Trader Joes. I only used half the dough because I like thin crust, put the sauce on and sprinkles it w/ a very light dose of cheese and then added some Italian Sausage, sauteed onions/mushrooms and the best part, Avocados.

This was soooooooooooooooo good. Just thought I'd share.

For all of you pizza and avocado lovers, I just tried making a home made pizza the other day using some dough from Trader Joes. I only used half the dough because I like thin crust, put the sauce on and sprinkles it w/ a very light dose of cheese and then added some Italian Sausage, sauteed onions/mushrooms and the best part, Avocados.

This was soooooooooooooooo good. Just thought I'd share.
Your pizza sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing.Will be giving it a try very soon.
kadesma:)

Hard to imagine that this is really delicious. But I will give it a try

That sounds fantastic! I love avocados. Definitely going to have try this one!

I couldn't resist trying it out myself (without the suasage though). Guess what: it really is a winner. Thanks a lot for the tip.

versatile

Avocados are really a versatile fruit...i add it to my toss salads and it makes a lot of difference...will try it on my pizza too soon:chef:

3301_MEDIUM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom