Carrots!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

appleface

Assistant Cook
I would like to thank to the internet for confirming that today is indeed National Carrot Day. There are even You Tube videos and songs celebrating the occasion.

Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Carrot Day!

My dog Cody loves carrots.

189056828_nZKCa-L.jpg

Actually, Cody, a 3-year-old, 65-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback/Golden Lab mix (we think), likes just about anything edible. When I cook, she sits and watches like a hawk, waiting for stuff to fall on the floor -- except onion, which she won't eat.

Her favorite is Parmesan cheese -- when I take a chunk out of the refrigerator to grate, she comes running from wherever she is in the house and spends about 15 minutes licking the floor after I'm done.

We keep containers of peeled carrot chunks, sliced apples, and orange sections as treats for her.

I'll have to check out the "Kill Dawg" on carrots! I dunno what he will do...Maybe he will think it is a large Cheeto!! -- He loves Cheetos!!:LOL:

:LOL: but then he might be disappointed that it's not a Cheeto! I've never given mine raw carrots before.....hmmmmm, maybe they could chew on that instead of a rawhide.....????

I love carrots! Cooked, raw, by themselves, in stews and other dishes, etc.

Oh wow, Cody is GORGEOUS!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom