Cat food treats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine love cream, mashed taters (the boxed kind!) w/ butter; cheese; raw meat & cooked meat; & especially poached chickenpureed w/ milk &/or its own poaching liquid. they love turkey, too. cheesecake, vanilla ice cream.....

Last edited:
My little Molly will do anything for smoked salmon! On a Sunday when my partner is at work, I go swimming then go shopping for the finest hot smoked salmon, butter some pumpernickel bread and make salad, and the cat and I sit together on the sofa sharing the fish while I eat lunch!!! You can tell she's my child substitute!!! ;)

I give her tuna juice, have never given my cats the tin, always tip it out into the bowl, usually I make sure theres some biscuits in there first, they like that! (I only have miss Molly at the moment, my other two live in Australia with their dad)

Molly also loves proscuitto and I give that to her quite often, now I am watching my saturated fat, she gets the fat, she likes my diet ;)

I used to make my cats cat food with rice, cheap bits of chicken, usually thighs, and chopped carrot. Molly is fussy and won't be having that, she likes her food out of a pouch, supplemented with treats!

Back
Top Bottom