Chuck Tender Steak Any Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's a chuck tender steak? Is it like a chuck eye? If so, I would cook it like a regular steak on the grill. The stores around here get chuck steaks once in a while, usually called chuck eye, and they are inexpensive, but very tender. Usually a bit smaller than a regular steak. More similar to ribeye than strip in texture.
And any side goes with steak, lol.

Hey everyone I picked up some Chuck Tender Steak, any ideas or suggestions on ways to cook it? Good Side dishes to go with it?
Thanks for your time..

Grill --- Hot and Fast to medium rare or medium at most --- Salt, grill, and finish with a dab of compound butter...(Butter with garlic, black pepper, parsley and any other seasoning you like mixed in)

Sear in a screaming hot pan (Cast iron) on both sides till browned --- Finish in the oven to your desired temperature....Finish with the compound butter --

Sides...How about a baked Sweet Potato ---
Serve it on a bed of creamy grits --- With extra butter ---
Spinach Salad maybe....

Enjoy!

Thank you for your responses, if some of my questions sound stupid I am still learning how to do things. Thank you again for the yummy ideas I love trying out new recipes

That's what the forum is for Mrs McIntire.
And when it comes to meat, what a particular cut is called is oftentimes regional, which can sometimes add to the confusion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom