Cooking Cheat Sheets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cheater, cheater!!!

lol, j/k. thanks.

good game tonight between the habs and sens.

i'm old enough to remember when many hockey games were only available on the radio. i used to hide a small am/fm radio in my bed with an ear bud under the covers so i could listen to games after i was supposed to go to sleep.

during my latter high school years, when the islanders won their 4 consecutive cups, i would sit in my pizza delivery truck outside people's houses listening to the games, glued to the radio while the people in the house would look out their windows wondering why the pizza guy was just sitting there, not delivering tbeir pizza. lol.

ah, the good old days. there's a real art to calling a hockey game, audio only.

Last edited:
don't you watch shows and/or movies on your computer, roch?
We don't have the same Internet type of services you get in the States. If I stream tv shows or movies on my computer, I pay big time. I don't know about where Roch lives, but unlimited Internet is not available where I live. Let's not talk about how much we pay for cell phone use here in Canada vs. what you pay in the States.

don't you watch shows and/or movies on your computer, roch?
Yes. Sometimes. I have Netflix. Occasionally, I will watch the odd previously recorded/aired television show off the internet if it is streamed legally. I'm not big on downloading. I'll turn on a radio feed of a hockey game as background while I go about other things.

Back
Top Bottom